Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

lol bit difficult as my Twitter post are full of lcfc stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some have posted their numbers, so just text / call, they don't need to know your Twitter ID!

You're on an iphone, using Tapatalk!! Jeez I give up, just keep posting the same post you've been doing for the last week, I'm sure it'll work the 150th time you post it!

Noticed a lot of posts doing the rounds lately saying people wont pay over face value...... but will donate to charity, is that not the same as saying do me the tickets and I will buy the scarf your selling with them for X amount? I would happily donate 1K to charity for 3 tickets in the home end lol

Still looking for 3 tickets together in the home in. Found 3 hospitality ones for £1200 on a website.... but when I rang to buy them they had just sold them. Does make you wonder how many really do go to corporates though. Either way... still hoping and dreaming for a miracle. Please PM me or text / whats app - number removed

Looking for 1 adult ticket for the Everton game. Not sure what the etiquette is for buying a ticket but will pay over face value, donate to charity etc.

I'm a silver fox member who missed out.

Cash buyer.

Archived