Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

This is such a long punt that I don't know why I'm bothering... But I am so so desperate to see us lift that trophy. If anyone can help me get a ticket for Everton please PM me to discuss. Not paying silly money but willing to chat over what's possible.

This is such a long punt that I don't know why I'm bothering... But I am so so desperate to see us lift that trophy. If anyone can help me get a ticket for Everton please PM me to discuss. Not paying silly money but willing to chat over what's possible.

A lot of us in the same boat mate, all we can do is ask!

I have a ticket for Man U on Sunday (Block E231 - £46) which a member of my family can't use due to ill health. I would like this to go to a genuine fan and I'm not looking to make any money, simply to exchange it for ticket/s for the Everton home game along with any balance to make it a straight swap. I thought I'd post on here to see if anyone is able to benefit/help.

Ideally I'd like to swap the ticket for 2 tickets for the Everton match in the East Stand or the Kop. 1 would need to be an adult ticket and the other could be a concession (it's for a kid). If that's not possible then I would consider swapping it for 1 adult ticket in the East Stand or the Kop plus the balance.

I appreciate that this is a bit of a long shot but rather than just give the Man U ticket to a mate I wondered if anyone on here would like the ticket in exchange for getting me ticket/s for Everton so a young lad can hopefully see a moment that may never be repeated in his lifetime.

Thanks

Life long Leicester supporter who missed out on Everton tickets (Silver Member) looking for one or two. I know it is a long shot and appreciate that this will probably come to nothing but let me know if anything comes up.

I know it is a long shot but I am looking for two Everton tickets. PM me please.

Odd that there were an abundance of tickets for years and now it is impossible. League 1 at Leyton Orient was not a problem but now no tickets.

Very odd.

I'm afraid It's what happens when clubs become huge overnight lots of new fans .... And unprecedented demand , including the corporate sector. It will soon settle back to normal I'm sure

looking for 3 tickets to Everton at home... Willing to buy normal or hospitality tickets... I know this is a long shot but pm me if interested to talk pricing (nothing ridiculous)

would be extremely grateful to anyone who could help me out

Archived