Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Chelsea fan here. Have one spare ticket in the MHL (Chelsea end) for the final game of the season

Chelsea fan here. Have one spare ticket in the MHL (Chelsea end) for the final game of the season[/quote)

How much?

Chelsea fan here. Have one spare ticket in the MHL (Chelsea end) for the final game of the season[/quote)

How much?

How much?

How much?

Face value offers only on here.

Absolutely desperate for a ticket to any game left. Everton would be ideal but literally anything going. Can't tell you how much it would mean to me, if anybody has one, or knows somebody who has one for sale, please please please PM me. 

At this rate there will be no Everton fans in the away end! Unfortunately everyone that I have contacted about buying a ticket in the Everton end is looking to flog it for as much as possible. Sadly there will be people that pay silly money so I'm not gonna get one

At this rate there will be no Everton fans in the away end! Unfortunately everyone that I have contacted about buying a ticket in the Everton end is looking to flog it for as much as possible. Sadly there will be people that pay silly money so I'm not gonna get one

What's amusing is whatever premium you'd pay for a ticket solely for the Everton match, that's maybe half a season ticket or the cost of Gold membership if you just got that.

What's amusing is whatever premium you'd pay for a ticket solely for the Everton match, that's maybe half a season ticket or the cost of Gold membership if you just got that.

Season tickets are virtually priceless for next season!

I have been offered £1500 just to sign over two of mine to someone

He then said "well how much do you want"

Not for all the sheep shit in Wales !

As with any game where you sit with away fans, you have to be conscious of your behaviour. Everton makes no difference.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm getting quite worried about the chance of trouble in the away end

This could get silly

Drunk scousers and evertonians for that matter do not exactly scream "yea lads come in the away end and we will have a party"

To be honest. Most have them have now accepted the season is over. I got offered 4 tickets in the away end in the space of 12 hours. All from sources I can vouch for and all at face value.

There is a chance there will be more Leicester than Everton in the away end

I'm getting quite worried about the chance of trouble in the away end

This could get silly

Drunk scousers and evertonians for that matter do not exactly scream "yea lads come in the away end and we will have a party"

To be honest. Most have them have now accepted the season is over. I got offered 4 tickets in the away end in the space of 12 hours. All from sources I can vouch for and all at face value.

There is a chance there will be more Leicester than Everton in the away end

Archived