Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Can be dodgy... NEVER TRUST CRAIGSLIST. I've sold 4 tickets via Twitter this season all those who bought mine, paid via PayPal before I sent the tickets out. But I suppose they could see from my Twitter I was genuine.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk 

Can be dodgy... NEVER TRUST CRAIGSLIST. I've sold 4 tickets via Twitter this season all those who bought mine, paid via PayPal before I sent the tickets out. But I suppose they could see from my Twitter I was genuine.

That's why he wrote his post for webbo. To let him know

looks like that person and the whole thing deleted. nicely done. i missed whatever i was quoted in though. 

He quoted me £80 each too. That was after I explained I'd changed flights home from holiday to be back in time ! Said I'd only pay face value obviously.

Old Trafford had so many empty seats last night I can't see it being hard on the day to sit in there end, and For Chelsea I've excepted I'm in that end also

The weekend matches are full of tourists at OT. Midweeks are no problem, so dont count your chickens. Also we are top of the league

As JV would say full of Japs

Blow-jobs will also be offered in return for Chelsea tickets. Also will be expensed to work.

Since Manure away didn't get to 108+ priority I'm going to start the begging early doors for anyone with a spare available for this. I've just been told by my boss that I can expense this ticket as a sales incentive so am happy to throw in copious amounts of beer to go with the ticket. 

Here is a picture of a Batman riding a unicorn to sweeten the deal.

a66125101720021d2d7ff7ef61ac30fc.jpg

Archived