Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

I have a spare executive ticket for the Chelsea game, I bought if from their website for £420 as it includes food,drink and tour of Stamford Bridge. Thought it could be the trophy game in Feb when I bought it haha. I've got a ticket for myself too so make me an offer and it's yours...

Got a reply off seller on Twitter asking £5k for 3 tickets

They're the people I want to report to Everton. It's the people who pay these stupid prices that keep the touts in business.

Surely there can't be more than 1 or 2 people who would pay anywhere near 5k?

I got 4 tickets off 2 different Everton fans, all were £100 each.

These are apparently home end sk4 aswell

So a Leicester fan then? Ask him to send you a picture of the tickets to verify he's genuine, then send the photo to Jim / LCFC

Guest parky0607

Any spares of any quantity for Everton would be much appreciated - missed out on United :(

Only don't have tickets as I had to give up my ST as it was impractical living up North, but I can confirm I was there when we were shit.

07515492741 thanks

I'm after 2 tickets for the Leicester vs Everton match ...Home tickets ..

Please call Paz 07866010321 if you cant make it and you are selling your tickets.  Thank you

I am after 2 tickets for the Leicester vs Everton match   (Sat 5 May).   If you have any spares or selling please call me on 07866010321 

I am a Member but was not able to secure tickets so I really really need your help peeps!. 

I am after 2 tickets for the Leicester vs Everton match (Sat 5 May). If you have any spares or selling please call me on

I am a Member but was not able to secure tickets so I really really need your help peeps!.

Saturday 7th May you mean

As it says in my username, I'm a long-time Leicester fan (since the days of Lenny Glover "on the wing" and "the mighty String"). I watch every game with my son-in-law, my daughter and my grandson, despite being in Canada for a long time. My car number plate is LCFC so, as you might imagine, I really want to see the game if I can. I'm arriving at Leicester on Friday night and would dearly love to have a couple of tickets for Saturday. Let me know if you can help me out.

I'm still after 2 or preferably 3 tickets v Everton.  For me and my 2 (adult) daughters.  IL keep trying but can't pay really stupid money.  PM me if anyone wants to sell.  Genuine fan as you can tell by when I joined this forum     Cheers 

Archived