Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Hi I know this is a long shot, but inspired by another poster

I am an Everton fan of Welsh heritage and I would gladly trade my ticket in m1 for the Everton match for any of Wales Euro 2016 matches

I am not interested in selling my ticket , I will only do a trade

Pm me if you want have a Wales Euro ticket in Exchange for my ticket

I can upload my CV, and tell everyone how many games I've been too since 1989, how long I've been a supporter, how many consecutive years ive been a member, the fact I was born in the Leicester Royal Infirmary which is a stones throw away from Filbert Street, and how it was my dad's dying wish for his only son to see Leicester lift the Premier League trophy (it wasn't) and that's why I AM THE MOST DESERVING FAN of a ticket to the Everton game if it helps?!

Another fruitless day marred by idiots asking for stupid money so Still looking for 1 adult and 1 child or 2 adults for Everton please PM if you can help

What sort of prices are you getting quoted mate? You'll do well getting FV man it's an absolute scramble & a sellers market...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another fruitless day marred by idiots asking for stupid money so Still looking for 1 adult and 1 child or 2 adults for Everton please PM if you can help

What sort of prices are you getting quoted mate? You'll do well getting FV man it's an absolute scramble & a sellers market...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silly money ranging from £250 to £500

Hi,

I know we're all in tha same boat, but I'm desperate for a ticket for Everton! Not bothered where it is, but can PayPal money straight away & will obviously cover any postage. I went to Swansea & going to Chelsea, but gutted that Everton is likely to be the one & I missed out.

Please please please PM me if there's anyone out there with a spare.

Thanks

Archived