Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

There are plenty of Everton fans selling their tickets on Twitter. I've got 4 for me and other lcfc friends of mine.

There are plenty of Everton fans selling their tickets on Twitter. I've got 4 for me and other lcfc friends of mine.

Mate can you send me some numbers? I'm not on twitter but would love to try and source one.

PM me or 07827289643

Still after 1 adult ticket guys.

As said before I'm a silver fox member who missed out.

I'll pay cash, and donate to a charity of your choice.

I'll drive to Leicester to meet you before game day if required.

Name a price and we can go from there

Lee

Mods (@Mark, @Webbo). I would honestly consider locking this and all other ticket-exchange threads. I am now getting messages (computer not phone as I would never put my mobile number up) from someone who I can only imagine thinks that I am leaving abusive messages on his mobile for wanting tickets. Where this comes from I have no idea. It is all getting a bit silly to-be-honest. People are entitled to pay what they want but if they haven't got a ticket now they will probably not get one (and that includes me who has not intention of paying more than face value). Apparently the person leaving the messages gave my name

Hi guys.

I may have 2 spare tickets for the away end for the Everton game. I paid over face value (obviously) but nowhere near as much as the figures banded about by some.

If you're keen, please PM me and I'll come back to you with the price.

I must stress I am not going to take the piss but I do want to get my money back.

The reason I have spares is I had to buy them as a set.

I couldn't miss this so went a little nuts

Hi guys.

I may have 2 spare tickets for the away end for the Everton game. I paid over face value (obviously) but nowhere near as much as the figures banded about by some.

If you're keen, please PM me and I'll come back to you with the price.

I must stress I am not going to take the piss but I do want to get my money back.

The reason I have spares is I had to buy them as a set.

I couldn't miss this so went a little nuts

Pm'd you

Hi guys! I'm after one or two for Everton if anything comes up. Can't afford the £500 a ticket being floated around on Twitter - especially with the scammers out there!

If anyone knows of any please let me know (@WalshSoph on Twitter, 07528348435).

Can offer up tickets to the Kasabian Sunday night at the KP if that is any help...

Archived