Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
r9spw

Season Ticket Match Upgrades

I have a season ticket with my son in H1. For the Spurs game we are on holiday so a friend of mine is having my ticket and taking his father. I went to the ticket office today to upgrade my sons under 18 ticket to an adult. I was told the policy had changed from just paying the difference between the price per game for the adult and under 18 season ticket to the full price of an adult ticket less the under 18 price per game. So last year the upgrade was £20, this season is £33. They say my sons ticket is priced at £7.11 per game, so an upgrade is the full adult price less £7.11. Hope this makes sense.

Was anyone else aware of this change of policy at the club?

Pretty sure it was like this last year. I borrowed relatives Season tickets occasionally (I'm in the Adult category, they're in the senior category) And to swap the tickets it was worked out as the price of an adult ticket in that particular seat: £30 minus the price of the season ticket devided by 19 around £20. Therfore I had to pay a tenner.

A lad I work with has upgraded his dads senior citizen season ticket to an adult for the Spurs game in J3 and had to pay something like £7. Not sure how its worked out but I assume just the difference between the price of the match tickets.

Sorry, not sure I understand.

What has changed? 

I need to upgrade my lads under 8 to and adult for the opening game, going to it on friday. Normally they just take the price of the season ticket for that game off the full match price, so normally it was around a fiver so for a £27 pound game it would be £22 to upgrade.

How have they changed it?

Forgive me if I have missed the obvious.

I went in to the ticket office and got offered either a paper ticket or the season ticket card could be amend just for that 1 game. They did tell me in the ticket office that the policy had changed starting this season but this is the first time I've upgraded so can't really comment.

Archived