1972 Fox Posted 8 August 2015 Posted 8 August 2015 Wasn't sure if I heard it right but I think todays crowd might have been a record attendance?
Guest kristianity77 Posted 8 August 2015 Posted 8 August 2015 32,242 i think it was. I dunno what the record is though
FireFox Posted 8 August 2015 Posted 8 August 2015 32,242 i think it was. I dunno what the record is though Wikipedia says 32,488 for a rugby union match between Leicester Tigers and Bath in 2006. 32,188 for Leicester City against Real Madrid in a pre-season friendly game in the summer of 2011.
Larry_LCFC Posted 8 August 2015 Posted 8 August 2015 They must base it on st sales automatically. Were alot of empty seats in places, always is this time of year.
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 8 August 2015 Posted 8 August 2015 Looked little less segregation from Sunderland fans which maybe helped
dayday Posted 8 August 2015 Posted 8 August 2015 Isn't the record vs Newcastle on boxing day? That's what I thought.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.