Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Quick ignore button?

Any chance of a quicker way to ignore people, there seems to be a surge of stupidity out there at the moment, and it would save me a lot of time if there was an option when you hover over someone's user name and it brings up the option to put them on ignore.

Cheers.

Any chance of a quicker way to ignore people, there seems to be a surge of stupidity out there at the moment, and it would save me a lot of time if there was an option when you hover over someone's user name and it brings up the option to put them on ignore.

Cheers.

It's in the top right hand corner. It's got "Sign Out" written on it.

I was about to rep you but no reps left, fully agree.

Hate having to go to someone's profile to ignore them.

You don't have to go on their profile, though.

Simply go to your username (top right of screen), click 'manage ignore pref', then add whoever's name you want to ignore. 

If you hover over someone's name next to a post they have made then there is a little icon to add them as a friend. It would be good if you could add a 'Ignore User' icon to this bit.

Yes, if you could add an ignore button there that would be perfect, I normally want to carry on reading the thread I'm on when I find someone worthy of being ignored, and by the time I have finished the thread I can't remember who it was, having a button like the add friend button would be ideal.

Archived