Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Keep Cricket Free!

Quite right.

However, I reckon I'll have sold my soul (for the second time) by next summer and will have signed up to the great satellite in the sky. :(

its not PPV is it, surely not,!

Bit of a pisser I think the country has benefitted immensely from Ch4 coverage! :mad:

Keep cricket free!

Think of the good jobs that bbc2 and channel 4 have done, allowing persons such as myself without Sky to watch some fantastic test matches.

its not PPV is it, surely not,!

Bit of a pisser I think the country has benefitted immensely from Ch4 coverage! :mad:

Correct! from monday you will only be able to watch cricket on sky - my nipper has been loving the test matches and she will no longer be able to enjoy it as we only have freeview. Well done BSB exclude the next generation from getting into cricket. Its bad enough football has been stolen without cricket too!

We finally gave in to MurdochTV.

Even my parents and my grandad have submitted. Luckily we can all afford it. My other grandad, on the other hand, is gutted he won't be watching any more cricket.

All sport should be free to all, it's just not cricket. :cry:

prices are ridiculous these days, £7 for a prem game on prem plus, bloody ridiculous

:eek: I didn't realise that Prem Plus was that expensive (I don't have Sky), that's a disgrace. Especially considering that most Prem Plus games are only 2nd rate matches.

As for cricket moving to Sky, I'm not really fussed. I don't watch it either way.

Archived