Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Loyalty Points

according to ben at sales i have had this escalated to "senior management" now since my points are missing....somethings ****ed. 

really find it odd the amount of glitches in the system, like i say, I can buy tickets, log out, log back in and it's changed.

Yet a few years ago I missed the forest game and nearly the watford game due to them losing my record, it took 2 weeks of pestering jim to get it reinstated and even then he only managed to sort me a ticket for watford at the last minute.

Yet a few years ago I missed the forest game and nearly the watford game due to them losing my record, it took 2 weeks of pestering jim to get it reinstated and even then he only managed to sort me a ticket for watford at the last minute.

Always try and keep your stubs, I remember the Watford fiasco, trouble was the short space of time they had to sell home and away tickets, it was the Sunday after Forest, home ticket was sorted being a STH, the away I'm 1st priority but I knew they'd be a queue for both tickets and I think we only got league allocation, couldn't be arsed with online or phone so the Sunday morning I was outside the shop before 5am!

The only silly muppet there for 30 odd minutes and then the next couple of hours only half a dozen of us.

Shop never opened any earlier either, there was talk nearer the time they would but didn't. I came out, drove away and the queue 5 minutes after opening had stretched to the away end. I think they sold the away allocation by the Monday morning as wasn't there a bit of an uproar over the staff getting quite a few?

Should've had a home ticket queue and an away one really. You were lucky to get one then.

so they tell me they have fixed it and added my points. i check they have added my away games up (yay) but not added my 20 family fox membership points. i tell them this and they send me the breakdown of the points system back..........something i already know! 

Is she the oldish looking woman with black hair? Looks like she could be an extra in shameless.

dont know i only ever spoke to her on email or phone. when calling for tickets shes a nightmare and today trying to sort out this situation she just wasnt having it. bould a city membership last season, instantly got credited the 10 loyalty points. this year went for family, so should have got 20, but didnt. just got my away points sorted and i asked when the 20 for my membership would be added as, if the funds are there, me and the mrs are going to look at ST's for us and gold membership for my daughter(only have her every other weekend, couldn't justify a half used at best ST.)

her reply "loyalty points are only for ST holders."

i know they are..but im trying to build up a good bank of them this season and last so i am in a good position for next. but can she get that into her skull? can she ****! she says i will get it next season, then the 50 for my ST for that season the season after.

dont know i only ever spoke to her on email or phone. when calling for tickets shes a nightmare and today trying to sort out this situation she just wasnt having it. bould a city membership last season, instantly got credited the 10 loyalty points. this year went for family, so should have got 20, but didnt. just got my away points sorted and i asked when the 20 for my membership would be added as, if the funds are there, me and the mrs are going to look at ST's for us and gold membership for my daughter(only have her every other weekend, couldn't justify a half used at best ST.)

her reply "loyalty points are only for ST holders."

i know they are..but im trying to build up a good bank of them this season and last so i am in a good position for next. but can she get that into her skull? can she ****! she says i will get it next season, then the 50 for my ST for that season the season after.

Email jim

Or Vishal.Dayal@@lcfc.co.uk he's the man to sort stuff.

After they sent the shitty away form this year with 4 days to fill it in, despite being in ibiza and not being able too. He made sure the club got my requirements.

Email jim

Or Vishal.Dayal@@lcfc.co.uk he's the man to sort stuff.

After they sent the shitty away form this year with 4 days to fill it in, despite being in ibiza and not being able too. He made sure the club got my requirements.

Emailed Vishal. Lets see what fun this brings today! 

• 2 weeks later...

Does the account details bit show all of your counting purchases?

Mine shows 'booking history' last 3 years, my current and last seasons ST and then Man City purchase.

Does this mean its missed the fact I'm going today and also went to both spurs aways?

if you click my account and then its under loyalty points on the right hand side. if they don't add up theres a problem. 

Does the account details bit show all of your counting purchases?

Mine shows 'booking history' last 3 years, my current and last seasons ST and then Man City purchase.

Does this mean its missed the fact I'm going today and also went to both spurs aways?

As I've said before it's not always up to date, you're obviously over 100 points, if you're not near a threshold wait until the end of the season as it usually gets fixed by then.

Generally mine is always 1 or 2 aways missing, not that it matters. But they get added on in time.

To check your latest purchases just hover your mouse over the 'I' in the top right corner, this brings up your points and last away tickets.

Archived