Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Loyalty Points

If you log into your account on www.lcfcdirect.com and view loyalty points how quick does this update?

I'm a silver member however it says that I have zero points, as per this article I thought I was meant to get 20 just for being a member?

Also, is it only away tickets that increase your points or do home games count too??

If you log into your account on www.lcfcdirect.com and view loyalty points how quick does this update?

I'm a silver member however it says that I have zero points, as per this article I thought I was meant to get 20 just for being a member?

Also, is it only away tickets that increase your points or do home games count too??

i got 10 for having city fox last year. got nothing for family member this year. might get added at the end of the season. 

Just looked at mine, it seems I'm only missing Swansea, this could be as the game hasn't taken place yet and I could still return the ticket but they've included Newcastle on my points and we haven't played there yet.

So I think the system is hit and miss!

I know last season a lot were missing 3 or 4 games at the end so maybe it doesn't update as we buy tickets.

Just looked at mine, it seems I'm only missing Swansea, this could be as the game hasn't taken place yet and I could still return the ticket but they've included Newcastle on my points and we haven't played there yet.

So I think the system is hit and miss!

I know last season a lot were missing 3 or 4 games at the end so maybe it doesn't update as we buy tickets.

They normally take a day or so to show up.

A few weeks ago I looked and I was rooted on 127 and missing quite a few, then it jumped to now just missing Swansea.

Our ticket office has some strange goings on. Mine has been fine last 2 years. But at 1 point they lost my p1 status.

Our ticket office has some strange goings on. Mine has been fine last 2 years. But at 1 point they lost my p1 status.

I'm not too fussed about the points that's why I hardly ever look, but I'd be a bit miffed if I lost my status and had to dig out all tickets for proof.

Sometimes I think the old system with the card that got signed per away ticket was better than a computer system.

There's bound to be one or two mistakes when 2500 odd go to away games.

I'm not too fussed about the points that's why I hardly ever look, but I'd be a bit miffed if I lost my status and had to dig out all tickets for proof.

Sometimes I think the old system with the card that got signed per away ticket was better than a computer system.

There's bound to be one or two mistakes when 2500 odd go to away games.

I was miffed mate. Missed that game at the shitty ground.

And only thanks to Jim did I make the Watford game.

Took some shit to sort it out.

• 3 weeks later...

How does the roll over of the points work,I'm currently on 105 with one of those rolling over from last season and can now do alot of away games this season due to change of shifts, say i do another 8 which will take me to 113 i then lose the one game i attended last season for next season so thats 112 to start next season, do i then lose the points I've built up this season, the season after next. I hope someone can pick the bones out of this for me.

How does the roll over of the points work,I'm currently on 105 with one of those rolling over from last season and can now do alot of away games this season due to change of shifts, say i do another 8 which will take me to 113 i then lose the one game i attended last season for next season so thats 112 to start next season, do i then lose the points I've built up this season, the season after next. I hope someone can pick the bones out of this for me.

It's just a rolling total mate, so every ticket you buy this season gets added to your total as you go, so for example i'm at 145 as things stand, as my spurs tickets get sent out i will move up to 146, villa 147 etc, so if you can start getting to aways start buying as it may benefit you towards the end of the season, ie if you can get to the next 10 you will move up a bracket to 115+ meaning you can get tickets earlier.

You won't lose any points gained last season until the end of this season and they announce the new criteria.

It's just a rolling total mate, so every ticket you buy this season gets added to your total as you go, so for example i'm at 145 as things stand, as my spurs tickets get sent out i will move up to 146, villa 147 etc, so if you can start getting to aways start buying as it may benefit you towards the end of the season, ie if you can get to the next 10 you will move up a bracket to 115+ meaning you can get tickets earlier.

You won't lose any points gained last season until the end of this season and they announce the new criteria.

only 2 season tickets go on your account at any one time. So although your aways keep getting added. Only the last 2 seasons of ST count. Eg if you had a season ticket in 13/14 14/15 and 15/16 you only get the 50 x 2 for the most recent but all aways for those seasons + 12/13 count. So some will have 170+ points now. 

The system must be changed this season. The way its going only a very select few will be getting tickets, and no chance for younger or those without a substantial history.

Here we go again......

Not a personal dig at you but the system is fine how it is, why should they change it?

Those with high points, myself included so have a go at me if you want too, :) are the ones who travelled up and down the country before we hit the premier league, the club have kept their loyalty as they were the fans in the championship.

(Championship, the league we were in and tickets never sold out away apart from maybe the City Ground, plenty of time for some to get a few points.)

Not all of them have carried on going, situations change etc, but if you want to climb the ladder, rather than begging for tickets before they're on sale, (quite a few seem to do this) wait and see if your criteria meets them, then you'll add a point here, point there and as Bayfox says might move up a bracket.

But I don't see why the ones who get tickets on day 1 should now suffer just to let newer away fans the chance to claim them earlier.

The system must be changed this season. The way its going only a very select few will be getting tickets, and no chance for younger or those without a substantial history.

A very select few?

You mean the 23,000 who have a ST? And for away's the 5,000 or so who have built their points up by travelling to places when we were shite,

I do think that away priority could be looked and maybe tweaked maybe that they mean more than 1 point so members who managed to get to some aways can build up their points quicker over STH that don't go away but STH should always get priority 

I personally think it works fine. I'm sure they only count the last 3 seasons for away points plus two years season ticket points. The wife is in her second season and already building up a good number of points so being rewarded for travelling. Anyone can do it but means commitment to travelling regularly which is how it should be. Whereas I'm priority 1 by following in previous years in addition to the premier league years.

Buy a season ticket and buy tickets on your own reference where possible and you'll soon get up the points chart.

I personally think it works fine. I'm sure they only count the last 3 seasons for away points plus two years season ticket points. The wife is in her second season and already building up a good number of points so being rewarded for travelling. Anyone can do it but means commitment to travelling regularly which is how it should be. Whereas I'm priority 1 by following in previous years in addition to the premier league years.

Buy a season ticket and buy tickets on your own reference where possible and you'll soon get up the points chart.

Fully agree.

In our promotion season it was relatively easy to get away tickets. Anybody STH who went to even a third of away games in that season, say eight matches would almost certainly be P2, maybe P1 last season. It's not a select few, it's the supporters who used to go when we were in the Championship.

To be honest, the number of points required to be P1 is low in my opinion, but it seems to work.

Chill out folks. The system has it pros and cons yes, I am fortunate in it that I am now first day of sale. One way where it faults is now due to our sucess and its points system is it is a complete closed shop bar maybe two games a season for non season ticket holders.

It also becomes a closed shop for those within the first three selling dates as those within those dates keep accruing points and closing off to the lower sale dates. Smaller away ends in the top league do mean less tickets to trickle down for those wanting to build up from say 50 points.

Im not sure what is a better system but I do have a big gripe in that the current one effectively stops any supporter who wants to start going to away games. There is no starting block now with 50 for a season ticket then away tickets never getting close to this point mark. Where is a younger supporter going to start?

Chill out folks. The system has it pros and cons yes, I am fortunate in it that I am now first day of sale. One way where it faults is now due to our sucess and its points system is it is a complete closed shop bar maybe two games a season for non season ticket holders.

It also becomes a closed shop for those within the first three selling dates as those within those dates keep accruing points and closing off to the lower sale dates. Smaller away ends in the top league do mean less tickets to trickle down for those wanting to build up from say 50 points.

Im not sure what is a better system but I do have a big gripe in that the current one effectively stops any supporter who wants to start going to away games. There is no starting block now with 50 for a season ticket then away tickets never getting close to this point mark. Where is a younger supporter going to start?

Picking up priority points from games that don't sell out straight the way.

If I remember correctly Southampton, Swansea and Newcastle all went down to 50+ points.

But then again people don't want them, they are only interested in going to the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, man united.

It is quite easy over a couple of years to build up your points, my daughter is only in her 3rd season of having a st is already at 109 pts, as already stated you need to go to places like bury and Birmingham to be able to get the more sought after tickets. I think the system is fine as is.

Anybody STH who went to even a third of away games in that season, say eight matches would almost certainly be P2, maybe P1 last season. It's not a select few.

You've hit on a very interesting point there.

Our first Premier season, you could be an away scheme member, (ie getting a ticket to every away game) if you'd been to at least 7 away league games in our championship winning season. (Sure it was 7, maybe 8 but no more, just had a look it was 7 http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/96061-memberships-away-priority-scheme-201415/ )

That shows you how low the high priority numbers were when we were second tier.

The posts above about new STH who are now quite a way up the system show you that a few seasons travelling can get you moving.

Not wanting to enter a whole debate. But a closed shop?

The club are starting at 125 for most aways then 115. And every allocation apart from Bournemouth maybe has got to 108.

If you haven't made it to 8 away games in the last 3 seasons you can hardly start shouting up now.

Swansea made it way down the system. Everton still has tickets now.

I know it's a few select examples but you could pay in the gate at St. Andrews in our promotion season. Bolton to seal the title never sold out.

Most people who I know are on p1 have been going a long time and really earned those points, Tuesday night trips to Plymouth.

Saturdays in Carlisle and Southend etc.

As I have said before it's not perfect. But I am yet to find a better option.

It's not hard for young/new supporters to build up points at all. I play football on Saturday's so am not able to go to every game. Prior to promotion to the Prem, it was not hard to get tickets so the weeks I wasn't playing I went to the home games. I did go to Barnsley at the end of the Championship winning season but that was it for away games. Knowing that it would be hard to get tickets once we got promoted, I felt the only way I was going to make it to many games was to get a season ticket, despite the fact I can't make it every week but I offer my season ticket to family/friends when I'm playing. With my season ticket and the one away game from the previous season I had earnt 51 points which actually allowed me to get away tickets for pretty much every game including some of the "big" teams (Chelsea and Man City to name a couple).

During the first season in the Prem I probably went to around half of the away league games and one or two away cup games. By the end of that season I was up to about 62 points. With my season ticket again this year and a few more away games, I am now up to 120 points. I also don't offer my references out for matches I can't attend like many others.

So considering I only buy tickets for around half of the away games and have only had a season ticket since we've been in the Prem, I am already P2 and not far off P1. If anything I think it's unfair on those that have been going for years that the points required to be P1 is so low (not that it stops them being able to get tickets or anything). I think it comes down to people being too picky as to which games they want to go to - not wanting to travel far to the likes of Sunderland or Swansea etc. or pay £40-£50 for tickets to some of the bigger games - but then moaning that they can't get tickets to others because the priority system is unfair.

Archived