Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Loyalty Points

The worst thing about the system bar none is people on here on high points that give their refs out when they don't make a game and stay at home and still get the points.

People ask for them though. I'm not going Liverpool but I had someone off here messaging me asking if I can get them 2 tickets.

• 2 weeks later...

Rich get richer.

how is that his fault? if anything he's being nice and letting someone else take his place. yeah he gets the points but the other guy obviously hasnt gone to the games before to get the points and defo wouldn't have got them on their loyalty level. 

how is that his fault? if anything he's being nice and letting someone else take his place. yeah he gets the points but the other guy obviously hasnt gone to the games before to get the points and defo wouldn't have got them on their loyalty level. 

That's the whole point of the priority system: People with more points (i.e. more committed fans, fans who are prepared to travel more and give up more time) get to go to the games where tickets are limited.

The justification that you're "helping someone out" doesn't work as you're helping them out at the expense of someone else - someone who, given they had more points, probably deserved to go more.

That's the whole point of the priority system: People with more points (i.e. more committed fans, fans who are prepared to travel more and give up more time) get to go to the games where tickets are limited.

The justification that you're "helping someone out" doesn't work as you're helping them out at the expense of someone else - someone who, given they had more points, probably deserved to go more.

so what do you sugget they do? a quiz on leicester history to see who is more "deserved?" i don't have many points so i know i aint going to be going liverpools or man us but i go the ones i can and it helps me build them up. i cant moan. 

Exactly.

so what do you sugget they do? a quiz on leicester history to see who is more "deserved?" i don't have many points so i know i aint going to be going liverpools or man us but i go the ones i can and it helps me build them up. i cant moan.

No, he's suggesting the current priority system is fair. The only change needed is that the ticket office needs to apply the priority system, so that fans get priority based on their attendance at games in the last 2 seasons, rather than letting fans with high priority give out references to people they met on an Internet forum.

No, he's suggesting the current priority system is fair. The only change needed is that the ticket office needs to apply the priority system, so that fans get priority based on their attendance at games in the last 2 seasons, rather than letting fans with high priority give out references to people they met on an Internet forum.

then you will get to a situation where we have thousands at riddiculous high priority and then people lower down will never get to the top. viscous circle. 

then you will get to a situation where we have thousands at riddiculous high priority and then people lower down will never get to the top. viscous circle.

That's simply not true. Anyone that has had a season ticket the last two seasons with no previous away priority before 2014/15 could already be at 112+ points simply by going to the less popular away games over the past two years, i.e. the away games where ticket sales went down to the 100 point priority level and lower.

But even if it were true, the way to solve it would be to change the way priority points are allocated, rather than by letting people circumvent the system. I wouldn't object, for instance, to priority points being allocated for league cup, FA cup, and reserve team games played at the KP where we tend to struggle to fill the stadium.

Any time you need a ticket for an away game drop me a message. Always willing to help people out on here if I can.

That's simply not true. Anyone that has had a season ticket the last two seasons with no previous away priority before 2014/15 could already be at 112+ points simply by going to the less popular away games over the past two years, i.e. the away games where ticket sales went down to the 100 point priority level and lower.

But even if it were true, the way to solve it would be to change the way priority points are allocated, rather than by letting people circumvent the system. I wouldn't object, for instance, to priority points being allocated for league cup, FA cup, and reserve team games played at the KP where we tend to struggle to fill the stadium.

And the counter argument to that is, so as well as having spent years trying to get to P1, I only achieved it during our L1 season, I as well as having to go to Everton a week before Christmas, Liverpool on Boxing day, Spurs on a weds afternoon, including taking an afternoon out of work, I would then have to justify the expense of heading to the KP to watch our u21 side to keep up with the jones's? 

The 1st point you make is fair, as I have mentioned before, we couldn't sell out Bolton to witness us seal the title, where were all these people begging for tickets then, Birmingham was on sale on the gate the same season, Swansea, Everton both made it down to below 100 points, attending a few games like you say and you would be at 105 easy which would be no problem, I have managed to get at least 2 tickets on my daughters season ticket this year, she started on 103 and has now moved up a bracket.

I feel/know I am repeating myself, but I was travelling away under o'neill and getting away tickets was never a problem, I have been p1 since 2008/9 ish having managed about 19 of the 23 games in L1, I accept for youngsters that maybe couldn't do this at the time it may seem an unfair system, but most people I have had ask me for tickets are older than me, they chose not to attend games during the last 4/5 seasons, they can't really complain now.

And the counter argument to that is, so as well as having spent years trying to get to P1, I only achieved it during our L1 season, I as well as having to go to Everton a week before Christmas, Liverpool on Boxing day, Spurs on a weds afternoon, including taking an afternoon out of work, I would then have to justify the expense of heading to the KP to watch our u21 side to keep up with the jones's?

The 1st point you make is fair, as I have mentioned before, we couldn't sell out Bolton to witness us seal the title, where were all these people begging for tickets then, Birmingham was on sale on the gate the same season, Swansea, Everton both made it down to below 100 points, attending a few games like you say and you would be at 105 easy which would be no problem, I have managed to get at least 2 tickets on my daughters season ticket this year, she started on 103 and has now moved up a bracket.

I feel/know I am repeating myself, but I was travelling away under o'neill and getting away tickets was never a problem, I have been p1 since 2008/9 ish having managed about 19 of the 23 games in L1, I accept for youngsters that maybe couldn't do this at the time it may seem an unfair system, but most people I have had ask me for tickets are older than me, they chose not to attend games during the last 4/5 seasons, they can't really complain now.

Good post. Agree with you.

I also remember having no trouble getting tickets for away games under MON. I went to fewer games then than now, yet it was far easier to get away tickets when I wanted. I took a mate along to Liverpool away one year (Ian Marshall winner) who had never been to a City game in his life before cos the tickets got all the way down to general sale.

Any time you need a ticket for an away game drop me a message. Always willing to help people out on here if I can.

i know mate and im grateful for it! if an FA cup game comes up or something i always have you in mind i dont think "ah shit i can't go unless i let someone get a priority point." im glad to wait. if i get them i get them, if i dont i dont. i would love to go every game but i dont have a bottomless bank account and having a mrs and a kid means i pick and choose when i can. 

• 4 weeks later...

seems that none of my loyaltly points have been added since the west ham away game. anyone else having this issue or should i contact sales? 

ours seem to go on automatically with no problems.

are you buying online or over phone?

all aways ive bought online. all homes over the phone. best get in contact with sales then. 

we do ours online with no problem, always get added almost as soon as we order.

but that's not to say lcfc isn't without glitches, I know someone who relocated and they banged another 50 points on top  :ph34r:

we do ours online with no problem, always get added almost as soon as we order.

but that's not to say lcfc isn't without glitches, I know someone who relocated and they banged another 50 points on top  :ph34r:

cheers for letting me know or i would have just thought they were going on at the end of the season. 

email sent!

cheers for letting me know or i would have just thought they were going on at the end of the season. 

email sent!

no deffo a rolling total, mine has increased as i order. I know it has as my daughter had 1 away point before the season and now has 7.

Archived