Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Staffs Fox

PL Spurs Away Selling Details

Driving down and were planning to park at Cockfosters and tube it to Seven Sisters although Waltham Cross main line to Nothumberland Park looks easier. Any advice?

Could consider tube to Wood Green which means no changes. Turn left out of station onto Lordship Lane. WHL is th other end of Lordship Lane about 1/1/2 mile. But you can hop on a bus W3 or 243 I think. Get off at the Elmhurst Pub and cut across Church Lane and Church Road which goes straight to away turnstiles. We have walked it in the past, but a good 35/40 mins walk.

Could consider tube to Wood Green which means no changes. Turn left out of station onto Lordship Lane. WHL is th other end of Lordship Lane about 1/1/2 mile. But you can hop on a bus W3 or 243 I think. Get off at the Elmhurst Pub and cut across Church Lane and Church Road which goes straight to away turnstiles. We have walked it in the past, but a good 35/40 mins walk.

Thanks Boyjones, a fountain of knowledge as always. Sounds a good option as should be there early so no hurry and avoids queuing on way back.

We will either park at Arnos Grove tube station (on north circular) its got a big car park and two stops from Wood Green. Or risk parking around Lordship Lane, towards the Wood Green end. Massive parking restrictions a mile radius all around WHL, new by laws came into effect in 2014. Used to be easy to park, not any more.

Anyone with two tickets against Spurs tomorrow (Wednesday) they cans spare?

I am Canadian -- visiting London with my girlfriend -- and would love to take in an EPL match while here. Have heard it's a must to sit in the away section and that Leicester fans are proper loud.

Thanks!

Also got a spare adult ticket, upper tier as my lads work commitment have changed this morning.

Will be drinking in Oadby tonight if any interest or can meet at ground tomorrow, or pub, probably the Elmhurst.

Ticket gone thanks

Anyone with two tickets against Spurs tomorrow (Wednesday) they cans spare?

I am Canadian -- visiting London with my girlfriend -- and would love to take in an EPL match while here. Have heard it's a must to sit in the away section and that Leicester fans are proper loud.

Thanks!

That's not really the sort of mentality that will get you a ticket :huh: Sitting in the away end at a football game isn't meant to be a tourist attraction it's meant to be about supporting your team

Archived