Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Staffs Fox

PL Spurs Away Selling Details

Is anybody driving down for the Spurs match from Leicester (or around Syston) and have space in their car for one more? I can't get Fox Travel as it's sold out but don't really fancy driving down on my own or getting National Express or trains. I'm happy to share the cost of fuel.  

Hi FoxesTalk. I was going to both Spurs games but I need to free funds for Man City so I'm looking to sell my ticket for the Premier League game on Wednesday.

It's block 47, row 20 and the seat is in the 270s. I'll be at the game tomorrow so if you're at that we can sort it then. I live in London now so I can't get up to Leicester before the game to sell it to anybody there. Give me a shout if you're interested at face value of £37. Would rather see a fan go to the match than an empty seat. :)

Still available[/quote

Still got it mate?

Is anybody driving down for the Spurs match from Leicester (or around Syston) and have space in their car for one more? I can't get Fox Travel as it's sold out but don't really fancy driving down on my own or getting National Express or trains. I'm happy to share the cost of fuel.

Potentially have a spare fox travel ticket

Is anybody driving down for the Spurs match from Leicester (or around Syston) and have space in their car for one more? I can't get Fox Travel as it's sold out but don't really fancy driving down on my own or getting National Express or trains. I'm happy to share the cost of fuel.

Potentially have a spare fox travel ticket

Archived