Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Norwich (H) 27/2/15 3pm KO

1 ticket available for Saturdays game, Person who's ticket it is is not able to go.

the ticket is a ticket in the Keith Weller Lounge. Please don't be put off by the Keith Weller lounge I'm not after face value for the ticket of £65, looking to sell at the price of a ticket in the stands.

If you are unaware of the lounge it has a cash/card bar, with big screen, food is available to buy, free programme and padded seat.

please message me if interested

Ticket gone

Originally sold one ticket earlier this week, buyer not having the ticket now which means I have 1 ticket available in the Keith welled lounge for tomorrow's game, comfy seat, free programme, bar area with big screen, food available to buy.

Not looking for lounge face value.

Please message me for details.

Originally sold one ticket earlier this week, buyer not having the ticket now which means I have 1 ticket available in the Keith welled lounge for tomorrow's game, comfy seat, free programme, bar area with big screen, food available to buy.

Not looking for lounge face value.

Please message me for details.

Ticket gone

Archived