Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Norwich (H) 27/2/15 3pm KO

Just wanted to make sure you had seen the previous comments. I hope you are successful in getting tickets. Just keep an eye on here and i'm sure someone will help you out. People post on here closer to the time when they realise they cant make it and will sell you the tickets at face value. Or normally couple of days before the game the hospitality seats become available. I will keep my eye out closer to the time and try and help you out :thumbup:

Thank you so much! I would greatly appreciate the help. I will continue to check daily also! 

There are a few available on the website now, even though it says sold out on LCFC.com on LCFCDirect there are some in H1

i got a PM about this. i cannot buy them for some reason and i am a gold member and its passed ST holders. bugged? 

i got a PM about this. i cannot buy them for some reason and i am a gold member and its passed ST holders. bugged? 

I'm a silver member. It let met select tickets but I didn't proceed with it because I can't go to the game

well bugger! time to clear the cache! 

I had to untick 'Find seats together' with the quick seats option.

East Stand - Tier 1 - H1 - A - 169

East Stand - Tier 1 - H1 - B - 154

As soon as I ask for three tickets though it can't find any more lol

Like I say though, no interest in buying them so I've logged off now so someone who actually wants the tickets can have them instead of me reserving them

Hello all. I no lots of people are asking but I thought I'll add to the list. I'm looking for 2 tickets for this game, doesn't matter where in the ground.

Cheers

Thomas

Have you tried LCFCDirect? A few have come back on sale

Archived