Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Norwich (H) 27/2/15 3pm KO

Can anyone help with tickets to this game, my son really wants to catch the match. I'd appreciate the help. If anyone won't be able to go now, I'd appreciate the opportunity to take him. Thanks!!

They've gone on sale loads you've had opportunities...

Hey guys,

I'm an American studying in Ireland who will be in the UK for the weekend of the Norwich City game. If there is anyone willing to sell 1-4 tickets I would be delighted to buy them as I've always wanted to see a Premier League game, especially Leicester City in this unbelievable season.

Please pm me if tickets are available and I'll respond as quickly as possible!

Thanks!

Sorry just looked all gone now, I will keep looking for you are you just after 2? they keep appearing every now and again

cheers. i can see it not sold out but i cant select tickets. very frustrating. if you spot 2 together tag me in the post and ill turn up! 

1 ticket available for Saturdays game, Person who's ticket it is is not able to go.

the ticket is a ticket in the Keith Weller Lounge. Please don't be put off by the Keith Weller lounge I'm not after face value for the ticket of £65, looking to sell at the price of a ticket in the stands.

If you are unaware of the lounge it has a cash/card bar, with big screen, food is available to buy, free programme and padded seat.

please message me if interested

Archived