Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Norwich (H) 27/2/15 3pm KO

Leicester City vs Norwich City | 27.02.16 - 15:00 KO
Barclays Premier League
Category B Fixture

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Adults £26 to £48 Seniors (Over 65s) £24 to £42 Under 22s £24 to £42 Under 18s £20 to £33 Under 12s £6 to £15 Under 10s FREE to £12

*Under 10s are only FREE in the Family Stand.

* * Please note that tickets in the Family Stand are extremely limited * *  

Sale Dates

On Sale Dates Criteria* Monday 28 December Gold* & Family Fox Members** Monday 4 January Silver Fox Members Tuesday 12 January City Fox Members  Wednesday 20 January Season Ticket Holders
*One ticket per Membership/Season Ticket

**One Adult & One Under 18 ticket per Family Fox Membership

Additional Information

Please note that match tickets are non-refundable

Tickets purchased online and via the City Sales Centre are subject to a £1 booking fee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I can't attend matches that often unfortunately, but my brothers, my dad and I are hoping to head to this one. Does anyone have an idea of what the chances are of getting 4-5 seats next to each other? Our Aunt who lives in Leicester has 5 season tickets and is hoping to collect the match tickets when they go on sale to season ticket holders on Wednesday. Would be cool if we could get them near each other.

• 2 weeks later...

I was sat in C 1 on Saturday and in front of me row K 284  was a block of school boys with their dads/coaches and I asked if they were season ticket holders, they said no but they are from Football academy and school football teams, they get free tickets, it was a large block of them, at least 6/7 rows and several seats across, he said any tickets not taken up were put back up for sale 2 days before .. so it may be worth checking the Store nearer the time if you have no luck.. saw 4 empty seats there..and have seen empty seats in that area before.

I'm writing with a request for help/advice. I'll be visiting England from the US for my son's 13th birthday. He is a massive football fan, as well as player himself. Well, he really wants to catch a Leicester game and the time we are there is an away game against Arsenal and the home game against Norwich. I know he would love the experience, but I'm having a hard time getting tickets. Can anyone let me know how I can get three tickets to the game? I'd even take two at this point, I just know this would be a memory he'd cherish!

I've noticed that things are way different back in the England, as here honestly you can get tickets to the game hours before. I've been trying for well over a month already. 

I'd appreciate any help or advice,

I'm writing with a request for help/advice. I'll be visiting England from the US for my son's 13th birthday. He is a massive football fan, as well as player himself. Well, he really wants to catch a Leicester game and the time we are there is an away game against Arsenal and the home game against Norwich. I know he would love the experience, but I'm having a hard time getting tickets. Can anyone let me know how I can get three tickets to the game? I'd even take two at this point, I just know this would be a memory he'd cherish!

I've noticed that things are way different back in the England, as here honestly you can get tickets to the game hours before. I've been trying for well over a month already.

Best thing to do is keep an eye on these topics such as the swap thread. Also keep an eye on Twitter think there is an LCFC ticket swap account now. Your best bet will be in those days really close to the game. Just keep an eye on both formats and hopefully something will pop up.

Also keep an eye on lcfc direct as seats oddly come online now and again even whey they say it's sold out.

I'm writing with a request for help/advice. I'll be visiting England from the US for my son's 13th birthday. He is a massive football fan, as well as player himself. Well, he really wants to catch a Leicester game and the time we are there is an away game against Arsenal and the home game against Norwich. I know he would love the experience, but I'm having a hard time getting tickets. Can anyone let me know how I can get three tickets to the game? I'd even take two at this point, I just know this would be a memory he'd cherish!

Did you read the comments we all said to you the last time you posted? You might get lucky with tickets couple of days before. If not then you may get lucky if someone on here ends up selling their tickets

Best thing to do is keep an eye on these topics such as the swap thread. Also keep an eye on Twitter think there is an LCFC ticket swap account now. Your best bet will be in those days really close to the game. Just keep an eye on both formats and hopefully something will pop up.

Also keep an eye on lcfc direct as seats oddly come online now and again even whey they say it's sold out.

Thank you, I have been checking daily on this site and will look into the other suggestions too. Thanks again!

Did you read the comments we all said to you the last time you posted? You might get lucky with tickets couple of days before. If not then you may get lucky if someone on here ends up selling their tickets

Yes, I did. Just would be nice to know for sure so I can tell my son. He has been asking and I've just been telling him still trying. So, just thought I'd ask again and who knows something would come up. But it sounds like I have the best shot closer to the date.

Thanks again!

Yes, I did. Just would be nice to know for sure so I can tell my son. He has been asking and I've just been telling him still trying. So, just thought I'd ask again and who knows something would come up. But it sounds like I have the best shot closer to the date.

Thanks again!

Just wanted to make sure you had seen the previous comments. I hope you are successful in getting tickets. Just keep an eye on here and i'm sure someone will help you out. People post on here closer to the time when they realise they cant make it and will sell you the tickets at face value. Or normally couple of days before the game the hospitality seats become available. I will keep my eye out closer to the time and try and help you out :thumbup:

Archived