Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

wolves away

i just thought to myself i would like to go wolves away next sat, so i checked to see if thier are any tickets avaliable and found adult tickets are £27!!

is anyone else going, and if so who feels disgusted with them prices

I'm going yes. They are ridiculous prices, you'd see cheaper in the Prem. Wolves have to keep kidding themselves that they're a "big" club you see.

Didn't we charge £27, our lowest priced ticket for Ipswich?

I don't think we're in a position to complain.

No we can't complain if that is correct.

I was considering going because my next door neighbours a Wolves fan and he would take me but now i've seen that price don't think i'll bother, unless I find out how much my neighbour could get me a ticket for on his season ticket, i'll have to keep quite whilst in the Wolves are obviously but it beats paying 27rip-off english pounds! :rolleyes:

im going :D

loyal supporters will go whatever the price even if it puts them in debt :huh:

i reckon a few chants of "£27 but we're still ere" are in order :D

Dont be so fecking narrow minded.

So the people that cant afford to go to a game because of the price are'nt loyal supporters?

Idiot.

i just thought to myself i would like to go wolves away next sat, so i checked to see if thier are any tickets avaliable and found adult tickets are £27!!

is anyone else going, and if so who feels disgusted with them prices

Totally disgusted with the price. I`d like to go, but the price has just put me OFF!!

I feel sorry for those who are needy to this wallet slaughter. Its not as if were favourite to win, hell, a draw is a bigger favourite.

I hope only the rich will go, no championship game is worth more than £20 (he says as he spent £21 at hull :huh: ) in defence, it was a business trip too.

Well said :thumbup:

Ditto, I'venot had any pay for over 2months now seeng as though I was off work for a month before I started my new job and am now working a month in hand, so don't go giving me all this rubbish please JOHN, I wanted to go to that game, but my wallet doesn't have concealed compartments like you seem to imagine!

Besides, it's up to each individual to decide whether or not to go, even if they can afford it. I could afford to go but I've made a conscious decision that it's not worth the cost - in that sense I'm making a stand against over inflated prices.

Besides, it's up to each individual to decide whether or not to go, even if they can afford it. I could afford to go but I've made a conscious decision that it's not worth the cost - in that sense I'm making a stand against over inflated prices.

You do right.

I just hate the fact that some people are so narrow minded that they think people can just magic money out of thin air and go to matches. And if they dont they are labled as ' Un-loyal supporters ' it really pisses me off.

I've only missed one game so far this season which was Bury away but that does not make any more of a supporter than a LCFC fan that has not been to a game.

This sort of thing really gets me wound up :mad:

I'm going, i'm sure my ticket was only £25? Not that £2 makes much of a difference anyway.

To be honest when you go to an away match you should be prepared to pay £50 for the day, what with travel and a few beers aswell.

To me that isn't loads of money, if I didn't go i'd only do something else that would cost a similar amount so although value for money isn't there it's still a good day out and better than pissin working.

Archived