Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

Tiatto Out

Tiatto's been superb this season so far, I didn't think he'd adapt to our new style of play but he has, Wilcox is shit, slow, reluctant to tackle etc, I hear people talk about how Tiatto leaves his spot unattended, he accelerates like mad to get back there whereas wilcox leisurely jogs back leaving our full back 1 or 2 on 1.

Tiatto's commitment can't be questioned. He also has excellent quality on the ball, he has a very good first touch and is pretty composed on the ball. On his bad days, his passing is a bit wayward and thats something he needs to work on, but his main negative point has to be his drifting out of position. Hughes showed that you can be out of position yet still FILL the left wing.

Tiatto's been superb this season so far, I didn't think he'd adapt to our new style of play but he has, Wilcox is shit, slow, reluctant to tackle etc, I hear people talk about how Tiatto leaves his spot unattended, he accelerates like mad to get back there whereas wilcox leisurely jogs back leaving our full back 1 or 2 on 1.

Poppycock!

It's not just that. Tiatto usually dribbles infield, often getting dispossessed and leaving us in a vunerable position. At least Jase maintains width and supports the full back better because he's in position to do so. Tiatto would reguarly leave the left side exposed because he's fannying about in midfield.

Plus, Jase is great.

Atleast I'm not joining the crowd with the Wilcox thing ;):rolleyes:

Here Here.

:sleeping:

:rolleyes: Funny how you pair both have the same opinion on EVERYTHING! ;) Give Jase a run in the team and he'll prove you wrong, people will make their own minds up about stuff they can see Jase is ace and accept the JWAS into their hearts and minds :D

Archived