Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Cardiff Match Thread

i support the players just not that twat levien

Well that's your choice but what im tryng to say is every person from Levein, down to the kit man is part of OUR team and you should support each and every single one of them as much as possible

Well that's your choice but what im tryng to say is every person from Levein, down to the kit man is part of OUR team and you should support each and every single one of them as much as possible

i bet you were one of the first to start criticising sven gorak erikson when we lost to northern ireland

Levein is never going to get the criticism he deserves on this board because your all trying to hide your guilt. We are stuck with Levein because our fickle supporters forced Micky out of the club. We all know in our hearts what a huge mistake that was, but you're all too stubborn to admit it.

What about the loyal listeners?

ITS A LEICESTER CITY PROGRAMME :rolleyes: prodomanently for city fans. Should the walkers share the ground equally with the opposition, no.

yes its a leicester city programme and a leicester city fan might actually tune in AFTER the goal was scored. Why shouldnt they get to know the score just because we are losing? :unsure:

FNQ you are the football fan i hate. **** great when we win but as soon as a defeat comes in it was the managers fault get him out we were doing well under the old manager. Yes we were probably doing better but they will retire in a year, meaning we have to build a new squad every season and eventually, we would have gone down under Micky.

Get behind the lads please

Whilst im in Manchester i wont be able to go to Leicester matches :( but i expect all of you in here to get behind the boys 110% and sing your **** hearts out for them

Levein is never going to get the criticism he deserves on this board because your all trying to hide your guilt. We are stuck with Levein because our fickle supporters forced Micky out of the club. We all know in our hearts what a huge mistake that was, but you're all too stubborn to admit it.

What nonsense. Micky left because he'd passed his sell-by date with us, simple as.

Anyone who witnessed his last few games in charge will tell you as much.

The jury may still be out on whether Levein was the right replacement, but there is no doubt that one had to be found.

Otherwise we could have ended up like that bunch from up the A46!

Just got back...

I'm not quite sure how that was offside :huh::huh::huh:

Most bizarre decision ever

Poor performance tho, MDV shudda scored... or at least had a shot :huh::huh::mad::mad:

Yeah? We sounded shit on the radio, cant imagine how it was actually being there :(

Very poor display last night, clueless seems the right word. Cardiff weren't much better, yet they managed to get the three points and we didn't.

Hume should definately be in the starting line-up.

Do you think the players and manager are happy not to challenge for promotion, so know just to survive in the league is enough ?

according to yahoo sport :

Leicester started to pile on the pressure to find an equaliser but when they got into good positions the final ball always proved disappointing and the one time they did get a good ball into the box Iain Hume's drilled effort was disallowed by the referee as the ball struck a Leicester player's hand as it deflected into the goal

Nice to see consistency across reports !!!!!

So many years, so many different managers, so many times impatient fans. Seems to me CL is building a young team with no money for a relatively [get used to it!] small club that was so recently nearly no club at all! Seems to me he deserves a little time -- I'm not saying he's another Martin O'Neil, but Martin was nearly booed out of the place by unrealistic impatience, and he took us to new heights! Don't make the same mistakes, after all, how disasterous would promotion be for us unless we are the complete thing? You know, don't you, they don't take prisoners in the permiership. Let's go up ready to show the minted b.......s what for, not to apologise!

UP THE CITY!

Couldn't have put it better myself!

CL inherited a real dog of a team, it will take a while to get anywhere near what we would like to see. Changing the manager would be a big step backwards!

How many FNQ's does it take to change a lightbulb?

2 - one to actually change the bulb and the other to moan what a mistake it was to replace the blown one and how shite the new one is..... :D:Plol

Fair enough, but Cardiff aren't world beaters Mr Levein. They are lower than us in the league, so we should stick to our gameplan and keep the players in the team who won last time out.

This is Cardiff ffs, why should we be scared of them?!?!

This is an prime example of the attitude of some City fan's "It's only Cardiff"

How pompous does that sound,just because they haven't been in the top divisions for a few years doesn't mean they can't compete with Leicester.Cardiff is a City roughly the same size as Leicester,with possibly a larger fan base,they have a good manager who has managed to persuade some good players to play at Ninian park this season,which was demonstrated last night.

"This is Cardiff ffs" Yeh this is Cardiff who have won the FA cup FFS(albeit in 1927) we aint!!

Load of BS I'm afraid. I was glad to see the back of Micky and still am, however much I liked him, he needed to go.

What nonsense. Micky left because he'd passed his sell-by date with us, simple as.

Anyone who witnessed his last few games in charge will tell you as much.

The jury may still be out on whether Levein was the right replacement, but there is no doubt that one had to be found.

Otherwise we could have ended up like that bunch from up the A46!

I was at CL first game in charge against Cardiff and i was there last night.

OK we lost last night but we were a lot better then the team that played at Cardiff last season,we had twice as much possession but again just couldn't score,we don't seem to have anybody who can put in that killer ball,so we just started hoofing it up the park again.

I was at CL first game in charge against Cardiff and i was there last night.

OK we lost last night but we were a lot better then the team that played at Cardiff last season,we had twice as much possession but again just couldn't score,we don't seem to have anybody who can put in that killer ball,so we just started hoofing it up the park again.

He wasn't in charge against Cardiff last year.

Archived