Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Cardiff Match Thread

So many years, so many different managers, so many times impatient fans. Seems to me CL is building a young team with no money for a relatively [get used to it!] small club that was so recently nearly no club at all! Seems to me he deserves a little time -- I'm not saying he's another Martin O'Neil, but Martin was nearly booed out of the place by unrealistic impatience, and he took us to new heights! Don't make the same mistakes, after all, how disasterous would promotion be for us unless we are the complete thing? You know, don't you, they don't take prisoners in the permiership. Let's go up ready to show the minted b.......s what for, not to apologise!

UP THE CITY!

Honestly, Maybury is a solid player, but you'd think he was Cafu with all the sycophantic praise he gets on here.

Agreed, he's not been his best this season. But then again who has played well all season? Joey is my choice so far.

Anyway Levein needs to sort out the midfield and quick - Kisnorbo isn't a wide midfielder and neither is Hughes. Drop Williams, play Hughes CM with Joey, play Sylla or Hamill RM and Tiatto/Wilcox LM. Get some width on both sides and plat attacking football!

Um, let me think. Micky Adams ffs.

#

Ive been watching this thread for a while and whilst i am pissed off by the result, i ve decided your just a **** **** why dont fock off and support forest!!

Leicester fans are sometimes the most fickle around and it **** embarasses me!

#

Ive been watching this thread for a while and whilst i am pissed off by the result, i ve decided your just a **** **** why dont fock off and support forest!!

Well said my son

In all seriousness, there is no way CL should be sacked, he needs another season building to put his plan in place. What worries me however, is that obvious problems are not being rectified, mainly set pieces. I said to my dad on Saturday that under MON/MA set pieces were probably worth 10-12 points a season. Levein says we've been working hard in training on set pieces yet we've seen no improvement. Williams is ATROCIOUS at taking corners, why doesn't someone wrestle the ball from him, it's easy enough in other areas of the field, whereas the defending has at times been nothing short of laughable.

It's all good and well having an ultimate plan of promotion, but when basic things are so clearly awry (and now it appears a return to the hoof is occuring), it is worrying.

Don't worry about these nobs calling for leveins head, if we win on saturday the twats will think he's the best thing since sliced bread. Fair enough he's made a few selective mistakes tonite but the players had no urgency about them tonite. Anyway Jonesy made me laugh by saying "we need a fresh of breath air" i think we need some of that on the pitch aswell matt what ever it may be.

Yeah, that was the highlight :(

#

Why are calling me fickle? I don't get it.

Yeah people less of this negativity,yes we've lost tonight but get over it, this is a long season and there is still plenty of games left, lets get behind the lads for once and give them as much suport as possible!!

It's a worry.

unless you're an optomist like most people on the board, imo i think a lot of this negativity that is going on can in ways have an influence on the way the team plays because they are always under constant pressure to perform.

unless you're an optomist like most people on the board, imo i think a lot of this negativity that is going on can in ways have an influence on the way the team plays because they are always under constant pressure to perform.

By sad bastards on a internet forum. I, like everyone here I hope, give the players my full support during the 90mins.

By sad bastards on a internet forum. I, like everyone here I hope, give the players my full support during the 90mins.

You should be giving the players your full suport no matter what, whether it be in a match, before or after a game!

Archived