Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Happy campers....

With a slight nod to the role of Devil's Advocate, is everything alright in the camp. The reason why I say this is because of Matt Jones' comment about the words that had been exchanged with Sylla and the fact that Gudjonsson went straight to the dressing rooms after the match.

Moreover at the weekend we had de Vries emphasising the team ethic all of which makes me wonder whether there is not some disharmony amongst the players and/or coaching staff.

:unsure::huh::(;):thumbup:

I'd imagine all the players are frustrated at the moment due to the start of the season - that could account for the rumours.

The problem is it would only take a little bit of disharmoney to make a more bigger situation, which I think this probably is at the moment. I'm personally in not very much doubt that morale is down at least.

With a slight nod to the role of Devil's Advocate, is everything alright in the camp. The reason why I say this is because of Matt Jones' comment about the words that had been exchanged with Sylla and the fact that Gudjonsson went straight to the dressing rooms after the match.

Moreover at the weekend we had de Vries emphasising the team ethic at the weekend all of which makes me wonder whether there is not some disharmony amongst the players and/or coaching staff.

With Joey, I'd think it'd be no more than frustration and again, he's probably worked his socks off tonight and got no end product to show for it, this shows how passionate he is playing for the club.

;)

Moreover at the weekend we had de Vries emphasising the team ethic at the weekend all of which makes me wonder whether there is not some disharmony amongst the players and/or coaching staff.

I wonder if Momo thinks he's too big to be left out having come from Celtic or is simply frustrated about Craig's decisions/tactics/team tinkering.

According to Radio Leicester, Williams wasn't happy at being substituted.

But it sounds like one of the few decisions CL may have got right.

It sounded like he was trying to coast through the match again.

He seems to have a serious attitude problem and if he can't sort it out there should be no future for him at the Way.

A few more players need to look at their performances last night. Despite what CL may say on the website, our away record has been abysmal and Ninian Park was just the latest in a long line of dire results on the road.

No wonder the FOXES turnout was only 300 (according to someone who was there).

According to Radio Leicester, Williams wasn't happy at being substituted.

But it sounds like one of the few decisions CL may have got right.

It sounded like he was trying to coast through the match again.

He seems to have a serious attitude problem and if he can't sort it out there should be no future for him at the Way.

A few more players need to look at their performances last night. Despite what CL may say on the website, our away record has been abysmal and Ninian Park was just the latest in a long line of dire results on the road.

No wonder the FOXES turnout was only 300 (according to someone who was there).

Well he shouldn't be unhappy, he's shit so should expect it.

Well he shouldn't be unhappy, he's shit so should expect it.

2nd that. I have never rated him and bar a number of performances that i can count on one hand he has been **** useless. I think some fans support him because he came from Forest - that **** says it all.

I spoke to him on the Open Day and he is an arrogant twat who is on a decent pay packet here.

Well said Leicester Mad. I agree completely.

As for the disharmony thing, I think there might be something there. Our tactics away from home are awful and I wouldn't be surprised if the players were angry/upset with how things are going. It seems the same problems repeat themselves time and again and nothing's being done about it.

Well said Leicester Mad. I agree completely.

As for the disharmony thing, I think there might be something there. Our tactics away from home are awful and I wouldn't be surprised if the players were angry/upset with how things are going. It seems the same problems repeat themselves time and again and nothing's being done about it.

Now things are settling a bit teamwise the end product is that, like last season, we are forever getting the wrong side of close results or drawing games that we could have won.

The problem in essence is simple. You won't get many clean sheets because if our defenders were that good, they wouldn't all be playing in the Championship.

By definition you can't win if you don't score but for the City manager the evidence suggests that we've got to score at least two goals per game to be successful.

THAT SHOULD BE HIS INITIAL TARGET.

Instead of worrying that Ipswich are a good team, Cardiff is a tough place etc etc he should set out to score as many goals as possible, and at least two.

They did that on Saturday and won. The problem of disharmony may well have been caused or at least festered because he messed around with a winning team.

Players expect the worst when they lose but if they win and don't concede a goal none of them will understand being dropped.

Yes I would have been tempted to play Hume instead of Williams but that would have been the only fine-tuning. And even then I wonder if it would have been right. It's hard to fault sticking with a winning team. Those players lay the gauntlet down.

It is then up to others to take their chance when injuries arise or substitutions are made.

Archived