Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TornadoShaunUK

What is our 'Best' team?

Douglas

Maybury

Stearman

Johannsson

Gilbert

Hughes

Gudjonsson

Hume

Kisnorbo

De Vries

Hammond

??

You might be quite close with that but there's no way Gilbert is the best left-back in the club. Sheehan is better and I'd imagine there are others too like a disciplined Tiatto, Gerrbrand (if he ever plays), Nils etc, etc.

The best team also depends on the system cos you don't include any wingers yet with Momo playing on Saturday we won 2-0. The problem with Momo is he seems too easily satisfied and a forward who never scores.

He slips into cruise control after his early enthusiasm and his urgency diminishes the longer the game goes on.

Then there's Chambers. They say he's ineligible but from from what limited amount I've seen, he's probably as good as anything we've got as a striker.

Finally, and I know he's getting past his sell-by date but is Dublin a better centre-back than the rest given his ability to score, his height and his aerial ability?.

Stearman/Dublin could be good but is it too short term?

I don't think choosing the best team is easy for Craig. Much would depend on his tactics.

Douglas

Maybury

Stearman

Johannsson

Gilbert

Hughes

Gudjonsson

Hume

Kisnorbo

De Vries

Hammond

??

take him out and its not too bad.

The team i would go for is

douglas

stearman mccarthy johnsson sheehan

sylla hughes gudjonsson hammil

hammond hume

Why do we need a big man up there, especially one that doesnt win headers and has no pace. Why not get it on the deck and get hughes playing through balls for hume and hammond to run onto?

take him out and its not too bad.

The team i would go for is

douglas

stearman mccarthy johnsson sheehan

sylla hughes gudjonsson hammil

hammond hume

Why do we need a big man up there, especially one that doesnt win headers and has no pace. Why not get it on the deck and get hughes playing through balls for hume and hammond to run onto?

100% Agree, its true Hughes has the capability along with Joey to play balls through to the feet of our pacey strikers. I would be inclined to give Gerrbrand a go instead of McCarthy!

100% Agree, its true Hughes has the capability along with Joey to play balls through to the feet of our pacey strikers. I would be inclined to give Gerrbrand a go instead of McCarthy!

I was just going on players currently available, i would also give gerrbrand a go.

You might be quite close with that but there's no way Gilbert is the best left-back in the club. Sheehan is better and I'd imagine there are others too like a disciplined Tiatto, Gerrbrand (if he ever plays), Nils etc, etc.

The best team also depends on the system cos you don't include any wingers yet with Momo playing on Saturday we won 2-0. The problem with Momo is he seems too easily satisfied and a forward who never scores.

He slips into cruise control after his early enthusiasm and his urgency diminishes the longer the game goes on.

Then there's Chambers. They say he's ineligible but from from what limited amount I've seen, he's probably as good as anything we've got as a striker.

Finally, and I know he's getting past his sell-by date but is Dublin a better centre-back than the rest given his ability to score, his height and his aerial ability?.

Stearman/Dublin could be good but is it too short term?

I don't think choosing the best team is easy for Craig. Much would depend on his tactics.

agree with u on dublin , stearman/dublin partnership would be worth a go

when all fit

douglas

maybury gerrbrand johansson gilbert

hughes williams gudjonsson hamil

hume hammond

subs: kisnorbo, de vries, mccathy, sylla, henderson

and play on the floor, with hughes and williams it should happen anyway

how can anyone put Williams in the best team? He is a **** lazy arrogant shite who just strolls around the pitch, passing the odd ball and lifting his arm up to the kop when he comes across (strolling again;)) to take one of his **** useless corners. Hughes and Gudjonsson - mix of flair and strength both who seem to want to play for the club :)

Archived