Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Tell us something we dont know?

Already read it, and yes you're right, it's the usual rubbish. ;)

lol someone said earlier which member of the team would come out and say it!

well its the same thing over and over again and i just hope they do something about it!

lol someone said earlier which member of the team would come out and say it!

well its the same thing over and over again and i just hope they do something about it!

It was me....

I can't believe they've done it though.

After every poor result, without fail, some under performing idiot who blatantly doesn't care anyway has a rushed, slightly modified variation on a 'we are working hard/we are unlucky/we will get it right/desperate to produce the goods for the fans' theme thrust in front of him, a knife held to his back and a microphone to his mouth.

We might be addicted, loyal, blue-tinted-spectacle-wearing folk... but we're not idiots.

Give us some credit LCFC.

It was me....

I can't believe they've done it though.

After every poor result, without fail, some under performing idiot who blatantly doesn't care anyway has a rushed, slightly modified variation on a 'we are working hard/we are unlucky/we will get it right/desperate to produce the goods for the fans' theme thrust in front of him, a knife held to his back and a microphone to his mouth.

We might be addicted, loyal, blue-tinted-spectacle-wearing folk... but we're not idiots.

They've been doing it for years and as I said the last time I raised it I bet the player concerned doesn't even know what's in it - last time I commented on it, it was a load of tosh Nalis was supposed to have said, yes just what we expected to hear from a frenchman. :D

They need to own up that at the end of the day, they were just not good enough. Looking at the pictures in the mercury, their faces tell it all. I think it will be a different attitude at wolves on sat. Well i hope so anyway. I'd start with hume and elvis as i think the big man might be a bit tired of 3 games in 7 days, can always bring him on late in 2nd half.

Judging purely from the radio commentary, it didn't sound as if they were working hard enough, except for the last 10 minutes (with the last 20 minutes sounding better than before)...

As the commentators kept repeating, why did it take that long for them to "wake up" and finally "start playing"?

Im sure someone`s got a knife at my back before i go kicking and screaming into the ground ;)

The guardian newspaper would have us believe were idiots.

Im sure someone`s got a knife at my back before i go kicking and screaming into the ground ;)

The guardian newspaper would have us believe were idiots.

I suppose most of you would prefere it if CL and the players did nothing and said nothing.

Stop looking at the short term results and aim a bit higher, after all there has onlt been 8 games played. Get off his case and let him build a team that will eventually get us promoted. Alternatavly. give him a few million pounds so he can buy in the players. Cos all I see here is lots of different opinions about how to put the team right and as all of us know less about football and the players than CL does, most of it is utter balls. The only commen thing between all the moaning messages is that CL aint doing a good enough job and that will result in the down fall of the best manager we have had since MON.

Give city a chance and support our club

I suppose most of you would prefere it if CL and the players did nothing and said nothing.

Stop looking at the short term results and aim a bit higher, after all there has onlt been 8 games played. Get off his case and let him build a team that will eventually get us promoted. Alternatavly. give him a few million pounds so he can buy in the players. Cos all I see here is lots of different opinions about how to put the team right and as all of us know less about football and the players than CL does, most of it is utter balls. The only commen thing between all the moaning messages is that CL aint doing a good enough job and that will result in the down fall of the best manager we have had since MON.

That's bol locks.

We're just fed up of being fed the same sh it week in, week out.

Fair play, the club likes spin. No problem with that - but please vary it up a bit.

Make it a bit interesting. At the moment it's so predictable.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

For the millionth frigging time....

Don't read the OS. Read a paper, a book, tarot cards, the back of a carton of Yop - anything but that drivel.

Bookmark the Ticket Info page if you use it. Sod the rest.

That's probably the most sound advice I've received this year. Apart from something someone told me about strangers and sweets... but I can't really remember it...

Of course we want em to do something. Why do they feel we`ll feel ok if they say "were going to work hard", we expect that, it should be the norm, and its patronising to the thousands who physically and financially go out of their way to support them.

How should i/we aim a bit higher, pay more for our tickets? 8 games, 9 pts, 3 less than the disaster of last season. Ive already said i think hes building for our future and the future looks good, BUT the core base of that future depends on what happens now. The facts speak for themselves.

At the start of the season, i was completely behind craig, but he gets paid to help city, and i/we fund it. If i/you/we feel hes not doing the biz, then were more than entitled to ask why.

Not much would give me more pleasure than to see city THRASH the wolves behinds on saturday, and go on a run ending in promotion, but when we go to little cardiff and play so defensive and negative, questions have to be asked, no matter how much we like craig.

I tend not to read articles like that as it's the same repetitive shite week in week out. If you're fed up of it, don't read it. ;)

Its funny you say that, because i got accussed of repetativeness in the general forum. My reply was dont read it ;)

Are you suggesting the OS incite trouble?

No, I was merely saying you incited trouble with your repetitive replies.

Or was that too hard for you to grasp?

On second thoughts, it probably was.

No, I was merely saying you incited trouble with your repetitive replies.

Or was that too hard for you to grasp?

On second thoughts, it probably was.

But you described the OS as repetative shite, "I tend not to read articles like that as it's the same repetitive shite week in week out. If you're fed up of it, don't read it".

If they talk repetative shite, then they must surely be antagonising loyal fans. Thats incitement.

But you described the OS as repetative shite, "I tend not to read articles like that as it's the same repetitive shite week in week out. If you're fed up of it, don't read it".

If they talk repetative shite, then they must surely be antagonising loyal fans. Thats incitement.

Let me break this down for you.

- I said the OS was repetitive.

- You said it was funny because I have accused you of being repetitive.

- I said your repetitive replies incited trouble, not the OS.

Hope you can understand that.

it is indeed, there's anything up to half a dozen at a time but they only appear when we lose, if we win there's no sign of them at all, and yes it is repetative most of the time i log off the OS when i see them on the site.

Let me break this down for you.

- I said the OS was repetitive.

- You said it was funny because I have accused you of being repetitive.

- I said your repetitive replies incited trouble, not the OS.

Hope you can understand that.

No, you said repetative shite.

lol

If the OS are producing repetative shite, then their abusing all 19,000 Leicester city fans.

About how many come here?

Carefull now, whatever you say ive done, the OS has done ten fold plus.

Archived