Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Tell us something we dont know?

No, you said repetative shite.

lol

If the OS are producing repetative shite, then their abusing all 19,000 Leicester city fans.

About how many come here?

Carefull now, whatever you say ive done, the OS has done ten fold plus.

Evidently, being dumb is a natural thing for you.

1) All 19,000 fans read the OS? :o

2) When has the OS incited trouble? You've done it on here plenty of times, that's why you've been restricted from posting in General Chat.

Evidently, being dumb is a natural thing for you.

1) All 19,000 fans read the OS? :o

2) When has the OS incited trouble? You've done it on here plenty of times, that's why you've been restricted from posting in General Chat.

This is what i expect from you, abuse. You feel just cos your a moderator, you can abuse me. i hope atleast one poster here recognisies this, that YOU abuse people.

1, whatever the OS write, they write for all city fans.

2, according to you, they did more than my "incitement". Maybe lcfc should be restricted from posting incitement of repetative shite.

Anyway, enough of the politics of your words, football now.

This is what i expect from you, abuse. You feel just cos your a moderator, you can abuse me. i hope atleast one poster here recognisies this, that YOU abuse people.

2, according to you, they did more than my "incitement". Maybe lcfc should be restricted from posting incitement of repetative shite.

You're a twat.

:D

I've never been accused of being abusive before. I am simply pointing out your lack of brain power to realise what I'm saying.

1) Not all City fans read the site.

2) And I never said the OS incited trouble. I said the OS produced repetitive shite, never did I say it incited trouble. I then said you incited trouble with your repetitive posts on this forum.

Geddit? Probably not.

It's like talking to a:

BrickWall.jpg

I've never been accused of being abusive before. I am simply pointing out your lack of brain power to realise what I'm saying.

1) Not all City fans read the site.

2) And I never said the OS incited trouble. I said the OS produced repetitive shite, never did I say it incited trouble.

yes you have, but mr c prefers to ignore it, but for how long? More abuse, football now?

1, the site is there for all to read, what is said is designed for ALL city fans.

2, you said the OS spoke repetative shite, meaning they abuse 19,000 people, thats incitement. Dont force me to point that out again, it makes you look even more stupid, and i dont want that.

yes you have, but mr c prefers to ignore it, but for how long? More abuse, football now.

When and where?

1, the site is there for all to read, what is said is designed for ALL city fans.

You said: then their abusing all 19,000 Leicester city fans.

- I'm sure there's more than 19,000 Leicester fans anyway.

- What about those fans who are blind?

- What about those who can't read?

- What about those without the Internet?

2, you said the OS spoke repetative shite, meaning they abuse 19,000 people, thats incitement. Dont force me to point that out again, it makes you look even more stupid, and i dont want that.

No, it doesn't mean that. How are they abusing City fans with repetitive articles like that? Patronising yes, abusing no.

As for you, your previous repetitive posts in General chat were there to incite racial hatred - bit of a difference if you ask me.

Its funny you say that, because i got accussed of repetativeness in the general forum. My reply was dont read it ;)

You repetitive replies were inciting trouble and wasting valuable bandwith.

Isn't this a short and accurate enough reply to your comment, lush?

No, it doesn't mean that. How are they abusing City fans with repetitive articles like that? Patronising yes, abusing no.

As for you, your previous repetitive posts in General chat were there to incite racial hatred - bit of a difference if you ask me.

About how many people in here, are angered by the OS comments, its incitement all right. Patronising too.

Now your a mind reader :rolleyes: you know for sure i wanted to incite racial hatred, do you :rolleyes:

hey, write me six numbers between 1 and 49 ;)

About how many people in here, are angered by the OS comments, its incitement all right. Patronising too.

Incitement to anger? I thought it was abuse? Make your mind up.

Now your a mind reader, you know for sure i wanted to incite racial hatred, do you

When you post things such as 'Banning Islam', I think that's pretty evident of your intentions.

Isn't this a short and accurate enough reply to your comment, lush?

Unfortunately, Lush doesn't seem to grasp what I'm saying.

Incitement to anger? I thought it was abuse? Make your mind up.

When you post things such as 'Banning Islam', I think that's pretty evident of your intentions.

Unfortunately, Lush doesn't seem to grasp what I'm saying.

:rolleyes: i never said incitement to anger. People ARE angered by their abuse. You accussed them of repetative shite. Work it out.

I asked the question would banning islam, be good for our society. A man of your calibre must surely have read and understood that?

I know exactly what you`ve written, and because of your position on this site, and because you think im "bad", you cant bare to think i can show your words up in front of everyone.

i never said incitement to anger. People ARE angered by their abuse. You accussed them of repetative shite. Work it out.

What abuse? Just because the OS repetitive, it doesn't mean they are abusive to City fans. I was making the point that the OS produce repetitive shite week in week out, never did I infer that was the case. I don't know why you have great difficulty in understanding that.

I asked the question would banning islam, be good for our society. A man of your calibre must surely have read and understood that?

And that demonstrates how much of an idiot you are. I don't think many would disagree with that. Don't bother attempting restarting this argument unless you want to be restricted from posting altogether.

I know exactly what you`ve written, and because of your position on this site, and because you think im "bad", you cant bare to think i can show your words up in front of everyone.

Lush, the only person who has shown themselves up is you. You couldn't understand one simple sentence. It's not the first time this has happened either. You've been ridiculed by a number of people on this forum. I don't whether you're a wind up or just plain dumb. Or maybe both.

What abuse? Just because the OS repetitive, it doesn't mean they are abusive to City fans. I was making the point that the OS produce repetitive shite week in week out, never did I infer that was the case. I don't know why you have great difficulty in understanding that.

Your whole first paragraph is a contradiction.

Archived