Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RoboFox

Planet Coaster

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

And take them about 500 years and 300 expansions for it to be finished.

:D it will never be finished. I'm firmly on the Star Citizen train. 

Edited by Beliall
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Which will also never be finished. :nigel:

At least it hasnt been released as a bare bones game. If ed had triple a hype it would be universally panned. But it has a little cult of fanboys protecting the sheer lack of gameplay and good design. 

• 3 years later...

Just got an email from Frontier that they're bringing RCT3 "complete edition" back for PC/Switch.

It will be available on Steam.

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Complete Edition has been re-imagined for Nintendo Switch and enhanced for PC and widescreen.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Just got an email from Frontier that they're bringing RCT3 "complete edition" back for PC/Switch.

It will be available on Steam.

Have you played Parkitect? I've been watching videos recently, and I've been thinking about giving it a bash.

8 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Have you played Parkitect? I've been watching videos recently, and I've been thinking about giving it a bash.

Never heard of it!

Just looked on steam though, having seen your post, and it looks like a classic rollercoaster sim. A bit like Rollercoaster Tycoon 2?

37 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Never heard of it!

Just looked on steam though, having seen your post, and it looks like a classic rollercoaster sim. A bit like Rollercoaster Tycoon 2?

Yeah, I think it was developed as a classic-style theme park management sim very much in the mould of RCT2 & 3. For those of us who don't have the time, or PC-power to invest in Planet Coaster, however still features the same sort of modular building (if you're into that kind of theming, which I totally am!) albeit not as detailed or flexible.

Seems to be more of a focus on the logistics of running a theme park - getting "backstage," staff areas, supply deliveries etc in without ruining the immersion of the theming for visitors.

Some guy called "Silvarret" does incredible builds on YT (he's also unbelievably creative on Planet Coaster)

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1