Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
les-tah

Top on Thai TV - We will be selling no-one.

Of course he will say that. He's not exactly going to come out with 'we will listen to offers'

Every player has a price and it will take a huge amount to take our star players away.

We have won the league. If a team like Barcelona came in for Mahrez/Kante etc and offered silly money I would say thank you very much for giving us fans the biggest of prizes and go out there and make a mark on the big stage.

There's no need for him to say anything if he doesn't mean it. Exceptional situations may arise but maybe our owners are the successful people they are - football wise - because they have a different attitude to other owners. 

They are Men of Honor and i believe them ha ha!

On that Note Kante and Mahrez are not the finished article yet (crazy i know) and the big boys ie barca will wait another season before coming in.

Yeah. I don't really mind either, but it's a bit odd. But also we were all blue this season with some gold, so it sorta fits the kit.

I think it'll be like the pic/graphic they put up - ribbons all blue with yellow/gold lettering.

I don't mind the yellow but there should be a bit of white on there, too. The ribbons on that graphic reminds me of the old Wimbledon kits. Blue/White/Yellow would look great.

Archived