Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
les-tah

Top on Thai TV - We will be selling no-one.

Not sure whether its been mentioned but please merge if it has been.

Top has come out and said they are planning to keep our best players and we are not a selling club. Love this reassurance and the Thais seem to be men of honour and their word, after all they told us we would be top 6 within 3 years ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3570605/Leicester-owners-aim-winning-team-together.html

P.s Thankyou Vichai and Top.

Guest CityFan 06

I'd probably say they are the best owners around in English football at the moment. They've done so much for this club.

Who else in football could say their owners are so highly regarded? It's not just the massive achievements but the little ones as well. The breakfasts and scarves, the beers and clackers which have so involved and appreciated the fans. 

It is reported that Top, on television in Thailand has stated that we will not be selling any of our players on the basis that we do not develop our players to sell them for the benefit of other clubs.

If true, that is greeeaaat news!

Of course he will say that. He's not exactly going to come out with 'we will listen to offers'

Every player has a price and it will take a huge amount to take our star players away.

We have won the league. If a team like Barcelona came in for Mahrez/Kante etc and offered silly money I would say thank you very much for giving us fans the biggest of prizes and go out there and make a mark on the big stage.

Shows money isn't an issue

It's not about money.

It's about whether a player wants to stay. It's never worked keeping a player at a club who has made it clear they want to leave.

Let's hope none of them do want to leave.

It's not about money.

It's about whether a player wants to stay. It's never worked keeping a player at a club who has made it clear they want to leave.

The team spirit we have is unique, there is a good chance now we have won the title and got CL football they will stay for at least another season

It's not about money.

its about money to a point

Teams have to meet the demands of they want to leave

The biggest thing is they are invisible to a certain extent, and appear to back Claudio, with whoever he wants.

We could have owners like Newcastle, who drains the club, Blackpool who robs the club, or Blackburn who destroys a club, because they dictate how the playing side of the club runs.

Our owners appear to be, we sort the money, you sort the footballing side, but we expect this, the way a club should be run.

Don't be fooled by it, I think the owners are great, but it's not a one way meal ticket, they and King power will make a fortune from the success, and well done they deserve it, for the gamble they took, when they took us on.

The biggest thing is they are invisible to a certain extent, and appear to back Claudio, with whoever he wants.

We could have owners like Newcastle, who drains the club, Blackpool who robs the club, or Blackburn who destroys a club, because they dictate how the playing side of the club runs.

Our owners appear to be, we sort the money, you sort the footballing side, but we expect this, the way a club should be run.

Don't be fooled by it, I think the owners are great, but it's not a one way meal ticket, they and King power will make a fortune from the success, and well done they deserve it, for the gamble they took, when they took us on.

Great Post

not that i mind but did anyone else carry on reading to the part where it says the ribbons on the trophy will not be blue and white but blue for leicester colours and yellow for the royal house of thailand 

Yeah. I don't really mind either, but it's a bit odd. But also we were all blue this season with some gold, so it sorta fits the kit.

I think it'll be like the pic/graphic they put up - ribbons all blue with yellow/gold lettering.

It's not about money.

Spot on. I'm certain Top will ensure they get the financial rewards which would match all but the very rich clubs. Players will always have the final say and certainly no point at all in keeping unhappy players. They just upset the ethics which we have worked so hard to achieve. I hope they are all happy here and understand the grass in not always greener on the other side.

It's reassuring to know we're going to try to keep our prize assets.

But let's not be naive about this: just because we don't want to sell our players doesn't mean some won't leave.

At the end of the day we don't want unhappy players, and if big clubs like Barca, PSG, Milan, etc. did come in for Mahrez/Kante and others they will leave eventually.

This season has been incredible but you could hardly begrudge them the chance to leave if it came.

It's not about money.

Pragmatic. (the - as yet - undiscovered Croatian midfield magician).

Archived