Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Unfortunately.... Yes, I'm waiting till tonight/2mora for my weekly/monthly rewards and to see who else drops... if Potm Lukaku and premium David Luiz premium drop I'm going to have to make some tough sacrifices lol... I love that Futmas version so much I feel like I've got to do it though, just can't believe it requires and 85 rated team the fvckers,

hit elite 1 for the monthlys so hopefully I get a few high rated cards in the 20 players I receive to chop in alongside the toty Messi/Suarez/Ronaldo I'm going to pull ??

That being said ive used the futties Butland, Smalling, Shaw and Sterling cards and bar Sterling I've felt they were all worse than the base cards so I'm in 2 minds... especially as his Futmas card does the job for me

You best get making the sacrifices mate lol

Just now, dbtcity said:

Just did that chemistry sbc and pulled Tots Schweinsteiger... untradeable but the fact he's 90 rated could come in handy

I'm just trying to do that now but have hardly any coins because of the Dembele SBC. Easy enough to work out though. Can do it with Leicester players. 

15 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I'm just trying to do that now but have hardly any coins because of the Dembele SBC. Easy enough to work out though. Can do it with Leicester players. 

I did it with a Liverpool team, was pissed as I thought u needed 70chem and couldn't get a st with a nationality I hadn't used... then noticed it was 60 chem so was able to slap wijnaldum in, seen people on twitter pulling unreal players so could be worth it... or you could end up with a German beast of a cm with 60 pace and 70 Stamina lol 

not going to bother with Dembele... think I'll wait for Musa instead lol 

26 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I did it with a Liverpool team, was pissed as I thought u needed 70chem and couldn't get a st with a nationality I hadn't used... then noticed it was 60 chem so was able to slap wijnaldum in, seen people on twitter pulling unreal players so could be worth it... or you could end up with a German beast of a cm with 60 pace and 70 Stamina lol 

not going to bother with Dembele... think I'll wait for Musa instead lol 

EA might aswell release the Musa card now because we all know he's going to breeze it lol

17 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

How much would you say he cost you in players? 

I had a few ifs/players in my squad but it's got to be around 150k, have you took the plunge for futties Dembele?

futbin has the sbc down at costing 250k 

23 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I had a few ifs/players in my squad but it's got to be around 150k, have you took the plunge for futties Dembele?

futbin has the sbc down at costing 250k 

Yeh only played 1 game with him so far. 

8 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Holy fvcking ? Balls... ea accidentally released this...guess we all know the winner #FreeTheMusssss

IMG_2798.PNG

That is fvcking ridiculous. I'll be going all out for him. No doubt he will be in everybody's Fut Champs teams over the next few weeks lol

10 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

That is fvcking ridiculous. I'll be going all out for him. No doubt he will be in everybody's Fut Champs teams over the next few weeks lol

Any update on Dembele buddy? Enough difference to warrant upgrading?

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Any update on Dembele buddy? Enough difference to warrant upgrading?

Again I've only played one game with him but just going off that one game he seems alot quicker on the ball and his shooting is alot better. I remember having a shot with him from outside the box and he hit the bar. Still very strong on the ball with decent dribble skills. Not too sure on if his stamina is any good but he lasted the whole game. 

I'd say if you can afford to do it then I would risk it as it's a better card then his other one. 

30 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Holy fvcking ? Balls... ea accidentally released this...guess we all know the winner #FreeTheMusssss

IMG_2798.PNG

How did that happen? XBOX or PS4? Nothing on the WebApp so far.

Btw, how much time do you spend in front of the console? Ridiculous. :D

12 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

How did that happen? XBOX or PS4? Nothing on the WebApp so far.

Btw, how much time do you spend in front of the console? Ridiculous. :D

Too much lol... i spotted it on twitter apparently after about 5 mins they spotted the cock up and changed him back to his vote card

6 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

To much lol... i spotted it on twitter apparently after about 5 mins they spotted the cock up and changed him back to his vote card

Ah, so it was a temporary glitch on the console itself for completing the initial SBC, not a Twitter post gone wrong?

EDIT: Just seen the picture... Should've completed the SBC yesterday, then! :D

ru59vxuinedz.jpg

18 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Ah, so it was a temporary glitch on the console itself for completing the initial SBC, not a Twitter post gone wrong?

EDIT: Just seen the picture... Should've completed the SBC yesterday, then! :D

ru59vxuinedz.jpg

Apparently their cards reverted back to the vote card as well lol ... devastating lol 

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

EA have fvcked up with the monthly reward packs. They've given some people the wrong rewards lol

They've tweeted saying they will fix the issue. 

Yup looks like pretty much everyone has been downgraded by 1, I don't no what to do open the elite 2 pack or wait ?

6 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Yup looks like pretty much everyone has been downgraded by 1, I don't no what to do open the elite 2 pack or wait ?

Obviously wait it out. They will make a statement in game soon to rectify it. If you open it you might end up with only having a elite 2 reward instead of elite 1.

Archived