Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Dont be a bad kid

That's even if they re-release him. Tbf I'm so tempted to get POTM Hazard instead as I've only just got his gold card the other day. Just not sure whether to risk waiting. 

10 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

That's even if they re-release him. Tbf I'm so tempted to get POTM Hazard instead as I've only just got his gold card the other day. Just not sure whether to risk waiting. 

I'm waiting it out till 2mora, if Gerrard and Lampard don't drop I'm going in on El Shawary Hazard and Ibra 

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I'm waiting it out till 2mora, if Gerrard and Lampard don't drop I'm going in on El Shawary Hazard and Ibra 

I've now turned my attention to the Dembele card. He will link up so well with my IF Kane and Hazard. His SBC is a piece of piss.

34 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I've now turned my attention to the Dembele card. He will link up so well with my IF Kane and Hazard. His SBC is a piece of piss.

I do quite like the look of that card along with The Fernandinho and Sterling cards, loved Dembeles base card at the beginning of FIFA 

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I do quite like the look of that card along with The Fernandinho and Sterling cards, loved Dembeles base card at the beginning of FIFA 

Looks OP. Only shit thing about him is he has 2 star weak foot. 

5 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Looks OP. Only shit thing about him is he has 2 star weak foot. 

Meh not a problem for a player like him, he's a tank of a midfielder, I played some1 who had his base card the other day and he just abused my Ypoty Alli and Otw Pogba

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

What makes you think there going to bring a Lampard and Gerrard SBC tomorrow? 

17 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Meh not a problem for a player like him, he's a tank of a midfielder, I played some1 who had his base card the other day and he just abused my Ypoty Alli and Otw Pogba

Well on that basis I might just opt to get him. I can afford it plus his SBC is quite easy. Might just wait til tonight to do it, wanna open my reward packs tonight, hoping my pack luck continues. 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

I know there going to bring it out but now I'm thinking of waiting it out now just incase I miss out lol

I've put the players in for the hazard/Ibra sbcs... I'm just to scared to press confirm for that reason + I really want that premium sbc David Luiz which will no doubt drop next week..  if the requirements for the big 1s 2mora is a Movember card I'm golden as I'll be expecting like 300k profit from my investments... if not I've wasted 200k lol 

Let me know how you get on with Dembele if you've done him

Went all in Potm Hazard, Potm Ibra, Sbc Gerrard and Futmas Dembele.... I've probably got 5/6 fut champs rewards left of which I probably wouldn't mind chopping in 1/2 of them, probably save them and my last couple of untradeable tots players for next week once I win the dkt and get a scream card to complete the Alonso sbc

23 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

You know full well I'm going to come up against a proper try hard in FUT Champs who will have Lampard and Gerrard as the midfield two. 

Was about to do the Lampard sbc then checked him out on futhead.... 72 stamina for a cm... passssss.

all the more sweet when you smash them buddy

7 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Was about to do the Lampard sbc then checked him out on futhead.... 72 stamina for a cm... passssss.

all the more sweet when you smash them buddy

Wouldn't be a bad CAM though I suppose. Just sit him behind your striker and set him to stay attacking so he doesn't drift back. 

Archived