Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Just now, dbtcity said:

@buzzer_b I'm loving Dembele though beast in the middle of the park

Yeh I ended up getting him too. His SBC wasn't that expensive and his stats look OP. Links up well with Kane, Benteke and Hazard in my squad. Only used him once so hard to judge him. 

So so soooo glad they're beefing the shield button in FIFA 18, just lost to some little helmet that did it for 90 mins... I lost my rag which cost me the game but it was unreal, every single bloody time he received the ball

On 19/07/2017 at 16:26, buzzer_b said:

400k. Sold him and signed MOTM Sané, Hazard, De Gea, IF Dembele with change. One pull like that really does set you up for the rest of the game. 

Not bad but yeh just one player really helps. I got toty modric sold for 1.48 mil and then decent team from there on. Then a tots lukaku i oacked and sold after using him got me another 900k 

8 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

These are my two teams at moment just waiting for the special david luoz sbc for prem team 

IMG_0227.PNG

How much you spent on fifa? You need tots walker or valencia at RB

Is POTM Ibrahimovic worth it? Can sell a few players to make a bit of coin to do it but just didn't no whether he would be any good. Or do I wait it out until next Wednesday and hope they bring back POTM Son again? 

3 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Is POTM Ibrahimovic worth it? Can sell a few players to make a bit of coin to do it but just didn't no whether he would be any good. Or do I wait it out until next Wednesday and hope they bring back POTM Son again? 

He's decent if you don't mind using a slow striker, his 4* combo makes up for his lack of pace though, pretty clinical in front of goal and a monster at holding the ball up/winning headers, if you need a st I'd say go for it you won't regret it, or if you want to chance it wait to see if potm Lukaku drops as he's an animal 

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

got potm hazard, not impressed son is better hazzard gets knocked of the ball way to easily

I like him, that being said he's only really a super sub for me so he might feel better as he's coming up against defenders low on chem

If anyone is on the fence about Futmas Moussa Dembele get him in your club!!!! I'm absolutely loving the beast, he's unreal, has everything.... on another note has any1 used Futmas Fernandinho? Tempted to get him on board

Sold some deadwood in the club and went all out for the POTM Ibrahimovic. Was so unsure whether to do it or not but I'm glad I did now. The guy is an absolute beast and for how much it costs you to do it he's an absolute bargain. Slapped a Hunter card on him which turned him into God. 

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

If anyone is on the fence about Futmas Moussa Dembele get him in your club!!!! I'm absolutely loving the beast, he's unreal, has everything.... on another note has any1 used Futmas Fernandinho? Tempted to get him on board

100% worth it. Only downside for me is his finishing. 

Archived