Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

;):P

I've won 3 out of 5 which I'm quite happy about. Gonna have to smash it after work tomorrow & Sunday.

The games I've played, their teams ain't been nothing special but they've been the best players of the game I've played. I'm in division 2, but those guys are a class above. Been quite hard.

22 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

I've won 3 out of 5 which I'm quite happy about. Gonna have to smash it after work tomorrow & Sunday.

The games I've played, their teams ain't been nothing special but they've been the best players of the game I've played. I'm in division 2, but those guys are a class above. Been quite hard.

Not bad at all mate. I usually stumble at the start and then make it up right at the end. Just keep it going. It's tough and a long grind but if you can get into atleast Gold 3 you will automatically qualify for next weekends Fut Champs plus you get decent coin return and decent packs. Keep it up pal. Keep me posted how you get on. 

6 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Not bad at all mate. I usually stumble at the start and then make it up right at the end. Just keep it going. It's tough and a long grind but if you can get into atleast Gold 3 you will automatically qualify for next weekends Fut Champs plus you get decent coin return and decent packs. Keep it up pal. Keep me posted how you get on. 

How many wins you need for gold 3? I don't know without checking. What do you get usually?

12 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

Enjoy the BS that will hit after around 15 wins. Ive given up on WL now

Ph btw guys, Fut draft for some reason is a piece of pîss right now. Won 3 in a row and got to the final in my last 4. 

45 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Enjoy the BS that will hit after around 15 wins. Ive given up on WL now

Ph btw guys, Fut draft for some reason is a piece of pîss right now. Won 3 in a row and got to the final in my last 4. 

I've found that the draft has gotten easier but I don't think it's really worth it. Everytime I've won it the packs are dreadful. 

Playing futchamps tonight I'm 1.0 up in a game I'm dominating... I break through and get a shot away... keeper deflects the ball into the path of my player 2 yards out open goal... my player is just about to tap it in... ref blows for half fvcking time lollol thankfully I won as I would have been proper pissed otherwise lol 

5 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

So I did the Dembele FUTTIES SBC which did cost me a bomb but his card looks so OP. @dbtcity you looking at getting this guy to replace your other Dembele card? 

Unfortunately.... Yes, I'm waiting till tonight/2mora for my weekly/monthly rewards and to see who else drops... if Potm Lukaku and premium David Luiz premium drop I'm going to have to make some tough sacrifices lol... I love that Futmas version so much I feel like I've got to do it though, just can't believe it requires and 85 rated team the fvckers,

hit elite 1 for the monthlys so hopefully I get a few high rated cards in the 20 players I receive to chop in alongside the toty Messi/Suarez/Ronaldo I'm going to pull ??

That being said ive used the futties Butland, Smalling, Shaw and Sterling cards and bar Sterling I've felt they were all worse than the base cards so I'm in 2 minds... especially as his Futmas card does the job for me

32 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Unfortunately.... Yes, I'm waiting till tonight/2mora for my weekly/monthly rewards and to see who else drops... if Potm Lukaku and premium David Luiz premium drop I'm going to have to make some tough sacrifices lol... I love that Futmas version so much I feel like I've got to do it though, just can't believe it requires and 85 rated team the fvckers,

hit elite 1 for the monthlys so hopefully I get a few high rated cards in the 20 players I receive to chop in alongside the toty Messi/Suarez/Ronaldo I'm going to pull ??

That being said ive used the futties Butland, Smalling, Shaw and Sterling cards and bar Sterling I've felt they were all worse than the base cards so I'm in 2 minds... especially as his Futmas card does the job for me

Yeah I had to sacrifice some decent players in the SBC. I went all out on the first Dembele SBC, I'm just gutted they bought another one out so quickly after the first lol

Not used the Smalling Futties card as I didn't bother with him but the Butland upgraded card is dire. Think it was you who told me about it so I dropped him, actually used him for a SBC as he was that shit. I now use De Gea, he's by far the best PL GK in the game. I've also got the Shaw Futties card who I think is alot better then his normal card imo. 

I managed to get to Elite 3 for the monthly rewards so that's 12 TOTS cards for me. Fingers crossed they re-release the Son POTM card because I'll be going all out for that if his SBC is released. 

29 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Yeah I had to sacrifice some decent players in the SBC. I went all out on the first Dembele SBC, I'm just gutted they bought another one out so quickly after the first lol

Not used the Smalling Futties card as I didn't bother with him but the Butland upgraded card is dire. Think it was you who told me about it so I dropped him, actually used him for a SBC as he was that shit. I now use De Gea, he's by far the best PL GK in the game. I've also got the Shaw Futties card who I think is alot better then his normal card imo. 

I managed to get to Elite 3 for the monthly rewards so that's 12 TOTS cards for me. Fingers crossed they re-release the Son POTM card because I'll be going all out for that if his SBC is released. 

I hate De Gea, I've used both his base and Tots cards and both constantly do stupid shiz and always palm the ball back into danger, a lot of people seem to rate him but he's not for me my go to guy is Courtois...

im still using my futties Smalling but he honestly feels no different to his base but I loved that, I also slapped Butland in a sbc and shaw could be going down the same route as otw/if PVA is my main man at LB

Archived