Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

I play with a 5-2-1-2 then sometimes switch to a 4-3-1-2 I push ny David Luiz into CDM wins everything i would love to be able to afford his SBC. Might.. if i have enough do the Dembele one as he is in my midfield

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I play with a 5-2-1-2 then sometimes switch to a 4-3-1-2 I push ny David Luiz into CDM wins everything i would love to be able to afford his SBC. Might.. if i have enough do the Dembele one as he is in my midfield

Dembele is sick Ash get him. 

9 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Obviously wait it out. They will make a statement in game soon to rectify it. If you open it you might end up with only having a elite 2 reward instead of elite 1.

Was going to but it sounds like they're not sure what's going to happen ie if you've opened the pack which they said you can they can see what level you should have got so might get another pack but elite 1... couldn't wait anyway so I went in... got to say I'm buzzing with that chap sat on the end as I wanted to buy him lol now the waiting game to see if I get a 5 pack or a 20 pack ?? For 20

IMG_2805.PNG

39 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Was going to but it sounds like they're not sure what's going to happen ie if you've opened the pack which they said you can they can see what level you should have got so might get another pack but elite 1... couldn't wait anyway so I went in... got to say I'm buzzing with that chap sat on the end as I wanted to buy him lol now the waiting game to see if I get a 5 pack or a 20 pack ?? For 20

IMG_2805.PNG

But what are the chances of you getting duplicates if you get another pack? 

50 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

But what are the chances of you getting duplicates if you get another pack? 

If I get a 20 pack after already opening a 15 pack I won't give a hoot lol I wouldn't discard though probably just turn the PS4 off the do the bellerin/Vidal sbc on my phone

31 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Is the David Luiz sbc card worth getting? 

Love him it's a ? yes from me, only downside is his stamina, if you had a really tough fut champs game I don't think he'd last 120 mins, other than that he's an all round beast, I've stuck an engine chem on him and he's assisting for fun

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Oh, yes.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Love him it's a ? yes from me, only downside is his stamina, if you had a really tough fut champs game I don't think he'd last 120 mins, other than that he's an all round beast, I've stuck an engine chem on him and he's assisting for fun

Yeh but is this squad worth getting rid of for him? All untradeable other than Mahrez. 

Screenshot_20170804-120228.thumb.png.1fb082725779a723c7d5b1952728e24a.png

9 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm not sure why you want so many special cards gone for the SBC - you only need four (you've picked nine).

Aren't there any chep-ish 84s and 85s on the market for you?

If he doesnt need them why not get rid of them, players are very expensive currently.. 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Yeh but is this squad worth getting rid of for him? All untradeable other than Mahrez. 

Screenshot_20170804-120228.thumb.png.1fb082725779a723c7d5b1952728e24a.png

If you're not going to use them chop them in like ash says to buy those high rated players will cost you a fortune, no point in holding onto players as the grind will all begin again next month... that being said the beast that is mertasaker with his 22 pace may be worth keeping lol... as long as you've got enough 84s left to do Futties Musa later lol 

37 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

If you're not going to use them chop them in like ash says to buy those high rated players will cost you a fortune, no point in holding onto players as the grind will all begin again next month... that being said the beast that is mertasaker with his 22 pace may be worth keeping lol... as long as you've got enough 84s left to do Futties Musa later lol 

When do they announce the FUTTIES winner? 

Archived