Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Northants Fox

Hearts v Rangers

Hearts win yet again beating Rangers 1-0 at Tynecastle, giving the Jambos the first win against the gers since 1998 and it's their best start to a season since 1914. :blink:

Fair play to them.... they are my new second team seeing as we poached half their team.

Fair play to them.... they are my new second team seeing as we poached half their team.

Same here - soon to be first team at this rate! :rolleyes:

[Only joking could never turn my back on Leicester although I really do ask myself the question why do I bother after last season and so far this season! No I don't expect to win week in week out that would be good but eventually boring, But I want some happiness in return for wasting/spending and supporting Leicester!]

I've always followed Hearts as i used to live in Glasgow and wanted to be different to the rest of the celtic/Rangers fans at school so i supported Hearts haven't been to tynecastle for about 3 years but i knew they win today Rangers are very poor this seson and celtic aren't much better Jambos for the SPL

EASY EASY EASY

Hearts win yet again beating Rangers 1-0 at Tynecastle, giving the Jambos the first win against the gers since 1998 and it's their best start to a season since 1914. :blink:

first time we beat them at Tynie since 1998, we beat them at Ibrox april '04 (joe hamill scored in a 1-0 win)

Archived