Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Does Anybody Think

We do miss his pace. We have been caught out over the top on a number of occasions this season, which is because Levein prefers a high line. To employ a high line, you need pace - unfortunately Dublin, Johansson and (to a lesser extent) McCarthy lack that. It's not much quicker than Heath, Dabizas and Keown.

While I think Dublin organises well at the back, we can't keep relying on him. He is a short term option, which shouldn't be seen as a permanent fixture all season. McCarthy and Johansson are the players who will be here for seasons to come, so the more they play together at the back, the better it will be.

While I think Dublin organises well at the back, we can't keep relying on him. He is a short term option, which shouldn't be seen as a permanent fixture all season. McCarthy and Johansson are the players who will be here for seasons to come, so the more they play together at the back, the better it will be.

I have noticed that they are starting to play better together.

Still find it somehow funny how Paddy sometimes seems unhappy with Nisse and shouts at him.

I have noticed that they are starting to play better together.

Still find it somehow funny how Paddy sometimes seems unhappy with Nisse and shouts at him.

It should be McCarthy shouting at himself. He's far too blatant and rash at present.

When he was playing at right back, yes. When he was at centre-back he was a good player.

Centre back was definitely his position. He looked out of sorts at right back I'll admit, but it was hardly his fault.

Archived