Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hullfox

Two more good things about yesterday

Nils dragging their player off the pitch by his leg after offering to help him with his cramp.

Dion and Rab taking the piss out of the ref whilst pretending to show concern after he was hit by the ball.

Whilst the football was not up to much, the comedy value was top notch.

Nils dragging their player off the pitch by his leg after offering to help him with his cramp.

Dion and Rab taking the piss out of the ref whilst pretending to show concern after he was hit by the ball.

Whilst the football was not up to much, the comedy value was top notch.

The comedy was top notch indeed. As I said elsewhere, Nils dragged the player off after Paddy told Nils off for (presumably) helping QPR players waste time. Being a nice guy, Nils did the next best thing... and dragged the guy off the pitch so that he could get attended to (and we could resume the game).

Leic city's concern for the referee was touching. Dion really made us laugh. I just have to post this image again.. :P

0,,10274~2756555,00.jpg

Ref: hmm I think I am getting a headache

Paddy: let me have a look at your head

Rab: where is it that you got hit?

Hughes: :)

The comedy was top notch indeed. As I said elsewhere, Nils dragged the player off after Paddy told Nils off for (presumably) helping QPR players waste time. Being a nice guy, Nils did the next best thing... and dragged the guy off the pitch so that he could get attended to (and we could resume the game).

Leic city's concern for the referee was touching. Dion really made us laugh. I just have to post this image again.. :P

0,,10274~2756555,00.jpg

Ref: hmm I think I am getting a headache

Paddy: let me have a look at your head

Rab: where is it that you got hit?

Hughes: :)

:blink::cry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived