Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
discojoe

jansen

I say we sell Heath

16605[/snapback]

What has everyone got against Heath? Home groan talent that is as good anything else we've got and hasnt cost a bean! Has he been any worse than the rest of the team????

Everyone keeps harping on about Micky not giving the young lads a chance and when he does and hey make a mistake you lambast him?? strange! <_<

Heath's alright, he's nothing special but just because he's home grown doesn't mean we would stick up for him if he's crap. He can't pass, he's dozey and not all that good. He wasn't even very good for the reserves or academy from what i've heard, it seems Taylor gave him the chance and because he has played a few games Adams will then pick him irrespective of talent.

If Dawson, Stearman, Wright, Petrescu, Wesolowski and the others started playing in the first team and did crap after 2 or 3 seasons in our team i'd slag them off too.

Heath would actually look a better player if those around him did their jobs. If we played football through the middle of the park and scored some goals, the attention would be off him and he'd be able to play with confidence. As it is, the poor lad is under pressure for nearly the full 90 minutes. No wonder he makes mistakes.

Also, in terms of distribution, Messrs Walsh, Elliott and Taggart were also poor passers of the football. Were they slagged off?

Heath would actually look a better player if those around him did their jobs. If we played football through the middle of the park and scored some goals, the attention would be off him and he'd be able to play with confidence. As it is, the poor lad is under pressure for nearly the full 90 minutes. No wonder he makes mistakes.

Also, in terms of distribution, Messrs Walsh, Elliott and Taggart were also poor passers of the football. Were they slagged off?

16891[/snapback]

It's nice to read an objective post now and again. I know football is all about emotion, but if people are going to criticise the club, the manager or individual players lets have some perspective.

Heath is still on a massive learning curve in terms of ability and all around experience, he might never make it, but lets face it even Cambell, Ferdinand et al would look awful if they had a non-existent midfield in front of them, a kamikaza centre-back partner (dabizas) at the side of them and a goal-keeper who looks like he's on mogadon behind them, all these people are much more experienced, some being internationals than Heath - they should be setting him an example and supporting him. It's them you should be slagging off.

Oh and while I'm in the pulpit if you're going to slag MAs off (and he probably deserves it) lets leave out all this rubbish about his training ground activities, they served us alright the last time we were here and whether he watches the reserves, I bet you there isn't more than 3 or 4 Premier/Championship Managers that watch more than a couple of reserve games a season, That's why they have their own manager. Bloody hell you'll be saying next what he has for breakfast is the reason we are not doing well.

It's down to tactics , players under performing, mis-judged substitutions on the day and motivation.

I could say more but I think I need to go for a rest after that :(:rolleyes:

Archived