Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Okazaki Named Asian International Footballer of the Year

14 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Could have sworn you used to hate him? Maybe it was somebody else?

On topic, well done Shinji, that's an absolute immense achievement to be named the best footballer on your continent!!!

I never hated him, i thought he should have been replaced by a No10 who got more goals and assists but I value his tenacity and link a lot more now.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 12:26, Alex_LCFC said:

Excellent news! Would be amazing if mahrez got africa player of the year as well 

How did you know!

Hope you placed a bet.

Well done Shinji, always puts in a shift for the team, well deserved.

On 12/11/2016 at 07:47, stripeyfox said:

Well done Shinji. Great player for us with a fabulous attitude to boot.

Even if he does spend more time on his arse then the rest of the squad put together!

Actually haven't seen fall over much this season. Seems to have found his Prem legs.

Congrats to him well deserved award.

• 2 weeks later...

I just woke up from a dream in which Shinji scored a brace, effectively winning us a game. Can't say if it was against Everton or other team but the second goal was quite special. After luckily intercepting a hoofed ball and a solo run he lobbed their keeper lol Then Claudio subbed him to the standing ovation from the crowd (which means a home game obviously). Fingers crossed the revelation will turn out to be genuine! lol Come on you smiling samurai !!!

giphy.gif

Archived