My thoughts after this game
1. Shaky defending and lack of composure in defence, every opposition counter looks like all our defensive players are about to crap their pants
2. Nacho & Vardy can work and should be played together more often. Hope we will see them again upfront before Christmas!
3. we need to stop being nice to opposition and cease this 'conceding first' crap
4. at times first half they dominated us, yet at times our puelball esp. 2nd half looked inspired
5. Maddison is the GOAT among Foxes. So lucky we have him. Imo Mahrez comparisons aren't valid here, The Sweet Prince used to slumber his way through every second game last couple seasons remember? I'm so glad Madders doesnt have this 'healthy' habit
6. I'm still not convinced about Ndidi & Mendy pairing, we lack creativity with both of them on the pitch while defensively I don't see that much of improvement
7. More Okazaki next time please. A smile goes a long way Claude
8. For me the jury is still out on Puel. First 25 mins of the game or so we played like strong relegation candidates, and that's against Huddersfield who are among the few worst PL teams and proper relegation candidates (I think only Cardiff are worse than this lot).
9. That said, great goals and 3 points much welcomed. We're in top half of the table so things arent so bad
10. RACHEL IN !!!!