Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

10 minutes ago, City Fan said:

Why are all these ticket beggers not begging for tickets for Burnley away or Swansea away?

Because they are on general sale, ask a stupid question, you will get a stupid answer. To be honest why question other people, peoples circumstances change and sometimes their plans change, this is a good place to pass on unwanted tickets, live and let live. I'll be at Burnley on a cold Tuesday night!:scarf:

1 hour ago, jakewormo said:

I've got 150 points so I've got Burnley and Swansea tickets, couldn't get tickets in time for this?

Yeah course you have. If you have 150 points I'm assuming you have had a season ticket for the past three seasons but haven't been to any aways for the past 4 seasons. Yet you've gone and got yourself Burnley and Swansea tickets? 

I smell bullshit.

1 hour ago, Blackpool Fox 69 said:

Because they are on general sale, ask a stupid question, you will get a stupid answer. To be honest why question other people, peoples circumstances change and sometimes their plans change, this is a good place to pass on unwanted tickets, live and let live. I'll be at Burnley on a cold Tuesday night!:scarf:

Swansea away isn't on General Sale. So yes you did give me a stupid answer.

Every time a game like this comes up theres always a superiority complex over who's a better fan

It's a local derby, its an hour away, of course people are going to want tickets for this.

Some people can't go to long distance away games, doesn't mean they're any less of a fan, I for one am glad that there's such a demand, especially for an FA Cup game.

Don't be angry at the fans who genuinely want to see their team play.

Archived