Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

GET HIM OUT!

Listen mate you can w**k over whatever picture you want, I won't stop you

And you want me to grow up. You may do that over your own pics of Iain Hume But i certainly don't over bernie. Some of us have adult female material at our hands and can be trusted to not get to excited over a naked lady. Get a life.

I am, and I admit it's partly out of protest. Having said that, I don't think it can get much worse tbh. It's the less of 2 evils.

ok fair enough I know you are upset and frustrated, and tbh none of us have a crystal ball, but we gotta think about alternatives and if we have the patience to wait a bit and see what happens, I really believe we are playing better however of course i concede results havnt improved much if at all, its a difficult one but with our financial situation getting rid of Levein would be a poor decision at present. Teams that have managed, or should i say fans that have managed to get through a bad spell without a knee jerk reaction have reaped the rewards, there are loads of examples out there!.

ok fair enough I know you are upset and frustrated, and tbh none of us have a crystal ball, but we gotta think about alternatives and if we have the patience to wait a bit and see what happens, I really believe we are playing better however of course i concede results havnt improved much if at all, its a difficult one but with our financial situation getting rid of Levein would be a poor decision at present. Teams that have managed, or should i say fans that have managed to get through a bad spell without a knee jerk reaction have reaped the rewards, there are loads of examples out there!.

It took Ferguson four years to build something great at Manchester United. For god's sake Levein is the right man for the job. This is a tough league. We are building a young and exciting team and I strongly believe that Levein will come good. Too many of you have been spoilt by Martin O'Neil. So many of you fail to appreciate that almost every other club in the league is evenly financially balanced. It never used to be like that and this is another reason why so many teams are inconsistent. Wake up and actually show that some of you have a brain and are willing to support a team through good and bad.

It took Ferguson four years to build something great at Manchester United. For god's sake Levein is the right man for the job. This is a tough league. We are building a young and exciting team and I strongly believe that Levein will come good. Too many of you have been spoilt by Martin O'Neil. So many of you fail to appreciate that almost every other club in the league is evenly financially balanced. It never used to be like that and this is another reason why so many teams are inconsistent. Wake up and actually show that some of you have a brain and are willing to support a team through good and bad.

absolutely 'nail on the head' 'badger on the snout' ........ spot on :)

Yes, I agree. We're focked if we do and we're focked if we dont.

You fickle bastards should have given Micky Adams the time he deserved after all he went through for us and the success he brought, instead of getting on your high horses like a bunch of impatient halfwits without thinking of the dire consequences.

I still think Micky's departure was more his own fault than fans making a mountain out of a molehill.

Micky was saying things in pre-season such as "Don't even talk to me about a playoff spot. I'm not going to talk about anything below top two." It became apparent soon enough that he wasn't going to come close to that position with a squad payroll that was too high for a debtor club in the CCC. On the other hand, Micky also had to deal with a lot of s**t during his tenure (administration, La Manga, subsequent relegation, promotion and relegation seasons, etc.), more s**t than some managers go through in an entire career. I think LCFC needed a change, but I also applaud Micky's successes empathize with his own desire for new scenery.

But I don't want to turn this discussion into a Micky Adams retrospective. With regards to Craig Levein: Just as in anything else in life, ya get what you pay for. CL is getting all that he can afford: mediocrity. However, he's got to figure out a way to open things up. He shows faith in his players by keeping those who are on relatively poorer form in the starting 11 and giving them a shot to play out of their slumps. But from my distant vantage point, I kinda get the feeling that he doesn't have enough faith in his attacking options and his defense's ability to stem counterattacks to alter his "boring" tactics. If Leicester's going to hover around the trap door all season long, such equivocations could prove to be costly.

(It even makes sense if you throw the context of the teams and table out of the window. Two wins and three losses gets six points in five games and is actually better than the team's current form even though they'd still be losing more games than they'd be winning.)

Archived