Ian Nacho Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 It's either a load of notifications or none at all so I was just wondering how I could change this without manually unfollowing all the topics.
cambridgefox Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 Me giving you a rep and posting isn't helping is it!
Ian Nacho Posted 22 January 2017 Author Posted 22 January 2017 9 minutes ago, cambridgefox said: Me giving you a rep and posting isn't helping is it!
Mark Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/notifications/options/ See Automatically follow content options https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/followed/ Or here to remove what you currently follow.
Wymsey Posted 4 March 2017 Posted 4 March 2017 Didn't know where to put and thought it wasn't worthy of creating a new thread about it. But I noticed today that whenever I click on new comments on any thread, I get sent to the first post at the top of the page and not the most recent comment. So have to scroll down to find the latest comment. Normally most recent post shows straightaway after the page loads I want to access. Not sure if something's changed and others have experienced this or just on an individual device.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.