Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Player Ratings vs Derby

Paul Henderson - 8

Richard Stearman - 4 - Really struggled today with their left winger

Patrick Kisnorbo - 6

Nils-Eric Johansson - 6

Dion Dublin - 7

Stephen Hughes - 7

Danny Tiatto - 7

Joey Gudjonsson - 7

Gareth Williams - 5

Iain Hume - 8

Elvis Hammond - 7

Patrik Gerrbrand - 7

Ryan Smith - 9 - A brilliant debut, made things happen every time he was on the ball.

Mark de Vries - 7 - Did some good things but we were really on top when he came on, things slowed down afterwards for a while.

Paul Henderson - 8

Richard Stearman - 5 -

Patrick Kisnorbo - 6

Nils-Eric Johansson - 6

Dion Dublin - 7

Stephen Hughes - 7

Danny Tiatto - 7 tiatto lost his cool but thats tiatto he brings fight

Joey Gudjonsson - 7

Gareth Williams-5 absolute crap game

Iain Hume - 8

Elvis Hammond - 7

Patrik Gerrbrand - 7

Ryan Smith - 9 - would have been 10 if he finished that 1 on 1

Mark de Vries - 7 -

Paul Henderson - 7

Richard Stearman - 5

Patrick Kisnorbo - 6

Nils-Eric Johansson - 6

Dion Dublin - 7

Stephen Hughes - 6

Danny Tiatto - 6

Joey Gudjonsson - 7

Gareth Williams - 3

Iain Hume - 7

Elvis Hammond - 7

Patrik Gerrbrand - 7

Ryan Smith - 9 -

Mark de Vries - 6

Smith was absolutely brilliant. I can't believe how good he was. :D Williams was so poor it was unbelievable. :mad:

Henderson - 6

Stearman - 4 - Couldn't cope in the first half at all.

Dublin - 7

Johansson - 7

Kisnorbo - 6 - Some cracking last sitch tackles and blocks. Good heading too but positioning needs to improve.

Hughes - 6 - Not as involved as we would have hoped.

Williams - 3 - Abysmal. Didn't get involved enough and when he did his passing was awful. His work ethic was non existent and his tackling makes him look like a 9 year old girl. Pathetic.

Gudjonsson - 6 - A good solid display again, not as good as prviously but still solid. Would miss him so much if he was injured.

Tiatto - 4 - Should have been sent off. Just an idiot.

Hammond - 6 - Good energy and work rate, unlucky to have two goals disallowed :(

Boo - 7 - Good finish and good energy throughout

Subs:

Gerrbrand - 7

Smith - 8

de Vries - 6

That'll do for now! :D

Henderson - 7

Commanded his box with confidence. Handling was also good.

Stearman - 4

He didn't know how to deal with Smith, who beat him almost every time to put a cross in to the box. Didn't offer much going forward either. Wise decision by Levein to sub him.

Dublin - 7

Marshalled the back 4 so well and made some crucial interceptions. It was nice to see less of the hoofing from him as he showed some great touches to bring the ball down and feed it in to midfield.

Johansson - 6

Solid enough, but he never seems to win a convincing header when challenged.

Kisnorbo - 5

Looked a little exposed again at times. Always cutting in on to his right foot, which slows down any attack and gives the opposing winger time to close him down. Made some great tackles though. Sheehan please.

Hughes - 5

Struggled for most of the game to make an impact. With him playing a narrow right sided role, it's difficult to support the central midfielders and get back to help the full back, especially when not 100% fit.

Williams - 4

Didn't look interested half the time and played some shocking passes.

Gudjonsson - 5

Poor game in comparison to his general performances this season. Typically battled away, but too many misplaced passes.

Tiatto - 3

Lucky again not be sent off after conceding further idiotic fouls. One decent long range shot was the only positive contribution he made to the game. He ran around a bit (What's new?) but didn't win many challenges. With him playing so narrow, Kisnorbo would often be exposed to the winger and full back running at him.

Hammond - 4

Unlucky with the efforts ruled out for offside, but apart from that, he was poor as he made little impact.

Hume - 7

Well taken goal and caused Derby a number of problems with the positions he was taken just off the back 4. Always alert and showed great awareness when in posession of the ball.

Subs:

Gerrbrand - 7

Coped very well on his debut. Looked composed on the ball and snuffed out the threat out wide.

Smith - 8

A winger with pace and skill! His introduction made us a look a better side with his direct running and taking on of defenders. Unlucky not to score after being put through free on goal, only to see Poole make a great block.

de Vries - 6

Offered much more than Hammond as the Derby defence struggled to cope with him. Put himself about and introduced supporting players in to the game.

Henderson 8 - I thought Hendo was solid. Made a couple of top notch saves and commanded the area well when up against it.

Stearman 5 - Was exposed by Tommy Smith and struggled big time when he got injured. His worst performance for Leicester but everybody has a bad day at the office now and again.

Dublin 7 - A much better performance than v QPR. I thought we defended really well and Dublin was a rock

Nissa 7 - From what I remember he dealt with everything thrown at him

Kisnorbo 8 - His best performance for us and although he runs like he has a peg leg, he was brilliant. He's getting better in each game and fair play to him.

Hughes 5 - Piss poor.

Williams 3 - Words fail me.

Gudjonsson 7 - Fairly solid, not as good as recent games but one bit of skill sticks out in my mind which took the piss. It was like a bunny hop with the ball.

Tiatto 6 - Wild, but at the same time effective in his own weird way. His shot was vicious and deserved a goal, shame that 42 year old Poole is still in football.

Elvis 7 - How unlucky is this lad? On another day he could have walked off to a standing ovasion and 2 goals, I know one was offside but the other wasn't, it's time we had some luck.

Hume 8 - Amazing at times and I hope that goal will spur him on, he's very skillful and with him and Smudger in the team we have the potential to run riot.

Subs:

Gerrbrand 7 - I like the look of him. Very composed and didn't give Derby a sniff really.

Smith 10* - Shit hot, the best player in this league by a mile. Hat's off to Levein for getting hold of him. He'll save his job.

de Vries 7 - Caused all sorts of bother for both teams. Should have scored atleast once but he did change the game along with Smudger. Why is it though that we have 2 strikers in MDV and Elvis who will cause teams alot of problems but not goalscoring wise, let's hope Hume and Smudger can punish teams.

Henderson 8 - I thought Hendo was solid. Made a couple of top notch saves and commanded the area well when up against it.

Stearman 5 - Was exposed by Tommy Smith and struggled big time when he got injured. His worst performance for Leicester but everybody has a bad day at the office now and again.

Dublin 7 - A much better performance than v QPR. I thought we defended really well and Dublin was a rock

Nissa 7 - From what I remember he dealt with everything thrown at him

Kisnorbo 8 - His best performance for us and although he runs like he has a peg leg, he was brilliant. He's getting better in each game and fair play to him.

Hughes 5 - Piss poor.

Williams 3 - Words fail me.

Gudjonsson 7 - Fairly solid, not as good as recent games but one bit of skill sticks out in my mind which took the piss. It was like a bunny hop with the ball.

Tiatto 6 - Wild, but at the same time effective in his own weird way. His shot was vicious and deserved a goal, shame that 42 year old Poole is still in football.

Elvis 7 - How unlucky is this lad? On another day he could have walked off to a standing ovasion and 2 goals, I know one was offside but the other wasn't, it's time we had some luck.

Hume 8 - Amazing at times and I hope that goal will spur him on, he's very skillful and with him and Smudger in the team we have the potential to run riot.

Subs:

Gerrbrand 7 - I like the look of him. Very composed and didn't give Derby a sniff really.

Smith 10* - Shit hot, the best player in this league by a mile. Hat's off to Levein for getting hold of him. He'll save his job.

de Vries 7 - Caused all sorts of bother for both teams. Should have scored atleast once but he did change the game along with Smudger. Why is it though that we have 2 strikers in MDV and Elvis who will cause teams alot of problems but not goalscoring wise, let's hope Hume and Smudger can punish teams.

I gave Smithy 10 too. Never done that before. It's party time!!!!!

Archived