Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester City World - You Must Join

Come on you tight buggers, if the highlights were not a big enough of a draw in their own right you've no excuse now, a MASSIVE new feature on Leicester City World that is irresistable.

Blonde or Brunette - the must have Question & Answer Game for the 21st Century

You WILL not be disappointed - SIGN UP now you parsimonious, penny-pinching, penurious, skimpy, tight-fisted skinflints

<h3 class="headline">New Feature Starts Wednesday </h3> 0,,10274%7E2764698,00.jpgLeicester City World subscribers will be able to get their first glimpse of a brand new feature this week.

The entire Foxes playing squad and coaching staff will be jumping into the hot seat between now and the end of the season to answer your 'Blonde or Brunette' style questions.

And you'll be able to view the results for the first time on Wednesday, October 5.

Popular striker Elvis Hammond will be answering the questions that everyone wants to know the answers to - so make sure you log on from 9am to view the results.

Is that a first - No not talk of Leicester City World - but use of that wonderful word penurious (poor, destitute, stingy, grudging, impoverished). A real "Proper Person's" word that one. :):):)

My sister has the biggest library of paperbacks you could ever see in a little house and she's got the vocubulary you'd expect of one who's read every one of them.

But she surprised me recently by announcing she was spending half-an-hour each day learning NEW English language words that she had never previously heard of.

Surprised me even more when she added that there were so MANY words she didn't know it'd keep her interested for years...

Is that a first - No not talk of Leicester City World - but use of that wonderful word penurious (poor, destitute, stingy, grudging, impoverished). A real "Proper Person's" word that one. :):):)

My sister has the biggest library of paperbacks you could ever see in a little house and she's got the vocubulary you'd expect of one who's read every one of them.

But she surprised me recently by announcing she was spending half-an-hour each day learning NEW English language words that she had never previously heard of.

Surprised me even more when she added that there were so MANY words she didn't know it'd keep her interested for years...

I try to pay a regular visit to a number of online dictionaries/thesauruses such as this.

I'm always amazed at both the number of words I actually do know but never use and the number of words I've never heard of.

I`d like to buy a Leicester city world subscription to see goals that include winning performances, and interviews that ask serious questions, and get respectable answers, that on offer?

And live away games. I mean, how difficult is it to provide a live link???

I like the idea that the Club are trying to make more of the OS, but I am not sure about this effort. :huh::unsure::whistle::D;):thumbup: I wonder why we cannot see a fan doing this for example or are the Club too worried about the sort of questions they might ask. :huh::unsure::whistle:;):thumbup:

Copyright etc......

But between lcfc sky and a few solicitors, surely they have the brains and whatever to realise what a seller is on the cards.

WHY is it, a ordinary (ok excentric one ;) ) fan like me realises how the club can earn some dosh, but they cant?

Its better than that rip-off membership sceme, i mean, who on earth thought of that con wants shooting, oh, it was you Lisa, exactly, shoot her. ;)lol

I like the idea that the Club are trying to make more of the OS, but I am not sure about this effort. :huh::unsure::whistle::D;):thumbup:

Yeah, what is the point of asking poor Elvis about stuff he doesn't know about?

I felt a bit sorry for him...

I wonder why we cannot see a fan doing this for example or are the Club too worried about the sort of questions they might ask. :huh::unsure::whistle:;):thumbup:

Possibly... not that the questions that were asked were particularly brilliant :ph34r:

Why not do something productive like explain to Elvis the offside rule :)

Sorry to go back... but spot on judgement! Elvis..... Offside is :mad: and one defender :mad: shoot the ball in the goal then!

Sorry to go back... but spot on judgement! Elvis..... Offside is :mad: and one defender :mad: shoot the ball in the goal then!

Why not ask him a question on this as part of the feature below?

Submit Your Questions Now

Send in your questions to Gareth Williams and Elvis Hammond to be included in forthcoming editions of the Leicester City award-winning official matchday magazine.

You may want to ask Gareth about his hopes and aspirations for the season, or how it felt when Elvis netted his first goal for his new club against QPR last month. But it's entirely up to you - the more unusual, the better.

A signed programme from either the midfielder or striker is up for grabs for the most inventive question.

Send your questions by email entitled Player Question to [email protected] and include your name, address and contact phone number.

source: http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~723290,00.html

Archived