Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

We need a new stadium!

I'll build one any one want to help

lol

hell yeah il bring a spade n nick a few bricks off the local david wilson developement estate :thumbup:

agree i wish we had old filbo back... this stadium is boring.. or even something like derby's or sunderlands with some character instead of a perfect bowl.. fecking rant over now :mad:

exactly Hitesh. Some fans on here dont have a flipping clue about stadiums or atmosphere. If some visited some of the stadiums these championship clubs have they'd realise ours is probably one of the best in the country. just because the fans havent been cheering it does not mean our stadium is crap. Would you say Cardiffs stadium is better than ours? Or what about Vicarage Road? Wolves have one of the biggest in teh league but theirs in still nowhere near as accomplished as ours. We have a great stadium, excellent facilities, great views for all fans from around the ground.

Quit complaining - realise we are v v lucky with our stadium... its some of the fans we're unfortunate with! ;o)

You're right! There is nothing wrong with the Walkers! The stadium doesn't scream and shout. The fans need to do that.

no no - it must be those new advanced seats everyones raving about - the Seats which get programmed with their teams songs and belts them out at full volume at the touch of a button! Isnt that right LCFC_826? ;o)

Characterless stadium!! Dont talk soft!..

Its not impossible, we just have a lot of shit fans ;) :sleeping:

There have been times when the atmosphere has been electric, like the 10 minutes or so before we scored against Wolves last season.

Go anywhere these days, and football isn't what it was. In the old days...... :rolleyes:

exactly Hitesh. Some fans on here dont have a flipping clue about stadiums or atmosphere. If some visited some of the stadiums these championship clubs have they'd realise ours is probably one of the best in the country. just because the fans havent been cheering it does not mean our stadium is crap. Would you say Cardiffs stadium is better than ours? Or what about Vicarage Road? Wolves have one of the biggest in teh league but theirs in still nowhere near as accomplished as ours. We have a great stadium, excellent facilities, great views for all fans from around the ground.

Quit complaining - realise we are v v lucky with our stadium... its some of the fans we're unfortunate with! ;o)

It's bloody plastic!

We have exactly the same ground as Southampton, Coventry and Swansea!

No offence foxes fans...

But I agree with what this guy is saying...

Our 2-0 defeat aside, Walkers Stadium is the worst I've been to for a long time (obviously facilities wise its top notch etc..).

Better atmosphere at grounds with character like Brentford, Tranmere etc that I went to last year.

I wish clubs would stop building replica stadia like yours, derby, boro etc and think of some original ideas!

No offence foxes fans...

But I agree with what this guy is saying...

Our 2-0 defeat aside, Walkers Stadium is the worst I've been to for a long time (obviously facilities wise its top notch etc..).

Better atmosphere at grounds with character like Brentford, Tranmere etc that I went to last year.

I wish clubs would stop building replica stadia like yours, derby, boro etc and think of some original ideas!

totally agree, although I think Hillsborough has loads of character, so it would be easy to criticise :P

There have been times when the atmosphere has been electric, like the 10 minutes or so before we scored against Wolves last season.

Go anywhere these days, and football isn't what it was. In the old days...... :rolleyes:

That was brilliant we were singing non stop

Archived