Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

Wesolowski Latest

Craig Levein hopes to have James Wesolowski back in his fold before the end of the year.The 18-year-old midfielder burst on to the scene during pre-season - and gave the City fans real food for thought in Leicester's friendly against Celtic at the Walkers Stadium before cruelly breaking his leg on the brink of half-time.

But just two months on the Australian youngster is now back on his feet again and moving in the right direction - to the relief of the Foxes boss.

Levein said: "James has cast off his crutches and is now walking without any aid. He is getting there.

"He's a young kid and he will heal quicker than a senior player would. I think we might see him back on the training pitch in the next six weeks and hopefully he will be fit to play around December time.

"It was fantastic when he came into the side. He brought a bit of pressure to the other players - here was this new kid on the block with fire in his belly - and they had to sit up and take notice.

"We are desperate to get him back. I know that he is a kid and I am not saying he is our missing ingredient or anything like that. But enthusiasm is infectious and we want to get him back as quickly as possible."

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~722951,00.html

GET BACK SOON! :thumbup:

Exciting times. The kettle may not be boiling yet but it is getting warm. Sounds like heartening news on Wes...just hope he finishes his rehab properly, as I'm sure he will, and builds his confidence back to its best cos sometimes THAT is the hardest part.

On the way to work I was thinking we hadn't heard any news regarding Weso and I get in and it's here!

That is brilliant news that he will be back in training in 6 weeks, it would be brilliant if he could be pushing for a first team place around christmas time and really give the other midfielders something to think about, which has got to raise their game.

It's clear to see that Levein loves Weso, it's also obvious this lad will walk in to our first team once he's fully fit. This is music to my ears, i've been beating the Wesolowski drum for a couple of years now and was upset he wasn't getting a mention last season but as a few people have said last season i'm sure Levein wanted to keep the lad under wraps until he was ready.

It's nice to see that Levein hasn't forgot about Weso and it seems Levein also thinks Jambo might be our missing link in the centre of midfield.

It's all gravy.

Keep up the good work Wesolowski.

All the posts are positive, which is great reading considering the season so far.

BUT (and theres always one) Ric, craig said he might be training in 6 weeks time. he might not be the same player we seen V kettering and celtic.

Lets not get carried away, i`ll bet a fiver this is news to cheer us all up, which it has done, and thats cool, but lets not think were going to win the cup just cos weso is doing no REAL better than previously said.

If you reading this weso pal, were all thinking of you, and cant wait to see you playing again, take your time, do what the experts say and come on lcfc world?

All the posts are positive, which is great reading considering the season so far.

BUT (and theres always one) Ric, craig said he might be training in 6 weeks time. he might not be the same player we seen V kettering and celtic.

Lets not get carried away, i`ll bet a fiver this is news to cheer us all up, which it has done, and thats cool, but lets not think were going to win the cup just cos weso is doing no REAL better than previously said.

If you reading this weso pal, were all thinking of you, and cant wait to see you playing again, take your time, do what the experts say and come on lcfc world?

I'm not getting carried away but i've watched Weso for 3 years now and he's never failed to amaze me. I know players get bad injuries and struggle to find the same form, but as Levein has said. This lad has unbelievable determination and physically he is so advanced that he'll heal very quickly.

I'm not getting my hopes up, but i'd be a fool to think Weso has been knocked down a peg or two just because he got his leg broken. Nothing fazes him.

I also don't think he's the answer to all our prayers, but like Smudger he is a very talented youngster who has no fear and that can have a great effect on the rest of the team.

The future's bright.

Wesolowski has had surgery to put a pin in his chin and now the Australian has got rid of his crutches, Levein is eager to have him back. link

Well, the BBC seems to think...

:o

Did he catch the Micky Adams bum chin disease? :o

Archived