Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coalvillefox

Charity Football Match - Ground Needed

All,

Trying to arrange a football match for charity at some stage in the next couple of months and I am hoping someone can suggest a ground with decent facilities that might be able to help us. Does anyone have any contacts or do you play for/help out at a club that hires out their ground for matches and social events. Thanks in advance.

Depends how far you're willing to travel. I coach at Bingham Town Youth FC. They have decent pitches and a fantastic clubhouse, with 6 full team changing rooms, great toilet facillities, fully licenced bar, sky sports & hot food counter

1 minute ago, TiffToff88 said:

Depends how far you're willing to travel. I coach at Bingham Town Youth FC. They have decent pitches and a fantastic clubhouse, with 6 full team changing rooms, great toilet facillities, fully licenced bar, sky sports & hot food counter

Hi,

Notts is probably a tad far but I certainly won't rule it out at this stage, thank you very much for coming back to me. Can you PM me your contact details please.

2 hours ago, coalvillefox said:

All,

Trying to arrange a football match for charity at some stage in the next couple of months and I am hoping someone can suggest a ground with decent facilities that might be able to help us. Does anyone have any contacts or do you play for/help out at a club that hires out their ground for matches and social events. Thanks in advance.

What time of year you are looking at? The difficulty is that some clubs share with cricket clubs and others get a bit arsey about their pitch in the summer (re-seeding etc). 

I would try St Andrews at first who have held events before. Similarly Aylestone Park's set-up could be useful as well. 

53 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

What time of year you are looking at? The difficulty is that some clubs share with cricket clubs and others get a bit arsey about their pitch in the summer (re-seeding etc). 

I would try St Andrews at first who have held events before. Similarly Aylestone Park's set-up could be useful as well. 

I was looking at June, but happy to work around a clubs availability. Will try St Andrews and Aylestone Park, thanks.

On 4/14/2017 at 14:05, tylesta said:

Mate go on Leicester county fa and search senior league teams etc. Drop them a email asking of availability for pitch hire.

Good shout!

I have managed to get Oadby Town FC but if I can get a couple I might look at arranging a few.

Archived